Isabella II 16x Textures [WIP] [MC 1.5.2] [BTW 4.A4]

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
Sockthing

Re: Isabella II 16x Textures [WIP] [MC 1.4.7] [BTW 4.59]

Post by Sockthing »

Anbaric wrote:As nice as it is that another person likes this pack, I will be able to update within the week.
Oh ok! But awesome :) Also that means I can start creating my very own texture pack with BTW support! Yay for that :3
Anbaric wrote:The only thing I'm waiting on now is my case, which is very shiny.
Very nice indeed! Hope you'll love your new pc :)
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Anbaric

Post by Anbaric »

Best of luck to you! Having a texture pack feels like having a baby that you want to be with all the time. Make it grow to the best of your ability!
Things about me.
Show
1: I hate all updates past 1.2.5. Server lag in SP?!?
2: I've never made it to SFS.
3:
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Anbaric wrote:Best of luck to you! Having a texture pack feels like having a baby that you want to be with all the time. Make it grow to the best of your ability!
Thanks! I think it will be just like you said :3
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Anbaric

Re: Isabella II 16x Textures [WIP] [MC 1.5.2] [BTW 4.8999999

Post by Anbaric »

I KNOW. I'm a procrastinator... Anyway, new version is up. Oak saplings look pretty! New Hopper! CTM Pedestals! And.. Strata? -.-' But it's updated to 1.5.2, so at least most of it works!
Things about me.
Show
3:
Crazylemon64

Post by Crazylemon64 »

Oh man! Many thanks, Anbaric, for updating my favorite texture pack :-)

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to play right now and my current base isn't much to look at yet, but I'll post screenshots of your pack when I have them. Regardless, much appreciated! :D
ion

Post by ion »

great TP, Anbaric! i don't use it daily but i like the feel of it sometimes. the birch subblocks don't work as intended. some transparent texture there
Anbaric

Post by Anbaric »

ion wrote:The birch subblocks don't work as intended. some transparent texture there
I noticed that with Spruce, but not birch... Either way it's on my list.
Things about me.
Show
3:
Anbaric

Post by Anbaric »

Seem to have fixed that bug... glitched spruce textures masquerading in the place of birch ones... Have no idea what caused it, or how I fixed it, but it seems to have been fixed while I rooted around in the CTM folder.

New version is live. Was walking through a flat field belonging to Wgurgh, and was very annoyed by the lines in the tiling. Fixed that. That flat land happened to be his tree farm, and every sapling looked the same, so I fixed that too.

I think If I have the monies, I want to get my files extracted out of the old computer's harddrive... For one, I have all the texture work I ever did on that harddrive, so 75% of the item textures and maybe some more blocks. Plus a lot of alternate textures I can re-purpose. Thoughts?
Things about me.
Show
3:
Anbaric

Post by Anbaric »

Yeah.. Called a data restoring center, and they said that my physically damaged HHD would cost from 500 to 1400 dollars to extract my info... Not gonna happen.

Seems I don't need to, however. Luckily for me, I found some archived textures on Page 6 of this thread! Someone had posted my entire items.png in an effort to help tone down garish vanilla textures, and it had almost all of the textures I had finished before I lost my last computer!

Long story short, New update, with almost every item. ;)
Download Isabella II wBTW
Things about me.
Show
3:
Crazylemon64

Post by Crazylemon64 »

Looking around on my computer, I think I found a version of your pack from August 3rd, 2012, as well as one from January 2nd 2013, if those would be of any use to you. In the future, I'll be more diligent about keeping extra copies of TP's, etc. of whatever I'm using.

It's good that you found the textures on page 6 though; that likely saved you a boatload of work :)
Anbaric

Post by Anbaric »

It's been almost four years since I've made an update. Thank FC for releasing a new update which made me want to make more stuffs.

ALL BLOCKS DONE!
Things about me.
Show
3:
Xaedblade

Post by Xaedblade »

YAY!!! I love this texture pack! was wanting to use it but realized it was out of date. Thanks for updating it :)
Anbaric

Re: Isabella II 16x Textures [WIP] [MC 1.5.2] [BTW 4.A4]

Post by Anbaric »

I've technically been updating it a little at a time, bothering the Discord groups with images. I just never actually put it up here...

Happy to see someone still likes this pack!
Things about me.
Show
3:
Xaedblade

Re: Isabella II 16x Textures [WIP] [MC 1.5.2] [BTW 4.A4]

Post by Xaedblade »

Was my go to for a long time. I like that it is slightly dark and still 16x! will be waiting for the updates :)