Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
ryoloth

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server !

Post by ryoloth »

Rob wrote:Double Post!

Anyone that goes near Rosewood. I died to squids. Like a true champion. If you could collect my belongings in the water near the windmill, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, Ryo. Sorry about that random log off, had to try and fix a toilet issue..(temp fix, need to go buy parts tomorrow). Windmill is basically done. Save for a few aesthetics to make it pretty. Which is what I was in the middle of when the squids ate my brains. But it functions again, so there is that. :D

It has a ladder that leads to the top gear box incase of severe weather. I'm not sure if that happens on the server or not. But just in case. Hope you like.
I'll be sure to grab your stuff as soon as i get on next and make it back to the surface, i got holed up in the mine shaft you were talking about earlier. as for the windmill, i cant wait to see it :)
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

Rob wrote: That is a perfectly fine location. You are not too close to Plainstrider for the plans I have for it. Currently I am elsewhere working with Ryo, so you can take advantage of any of my farms, just replant of course. There is a teleport in the airship you can use for fast travel to spawn and back. Also a nether portal. You can also use all the dirt/cobble you want from the double chests outside my animal farm. There is a building in Plainstrider with villagers. Please let them be. But, there is a village between us with villagers that you may have. I planned on stealing them some day, but you are more than welcome to them.

I didn't even know that village was populated. If I do anything there it'll involve walls and a lot of torches to keep 'em safe- otherwise I'm waiting for HC villagers.
It sounds like you've got a direwolf luring somewhere close to your village- I'm not going anywhere near it.
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
Rob

Post by Rob »

EtherealWrath wrote:I didn't even know that village was populated. If I do anything there it'll involve walls and a lot of torches to keep 'em safe- otherwise I'm waiting for HC villagers.
It sounds like you've got a direwolf luring somewhere close to your village- I'm not going anywhere near it.
If memory serves me, I locked the villagers up for safe keeping. As for the The Beast. He is a pet, locked up tight inside a cage in my walled village. I poke him with sticks occasionally to show him who's boss.
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Heya guys! So I popped in last night to look around and do a little work on something and I'll be able to regularly get back on in a few days, and glad to see all the new stuff :D
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Rob wrote: -snip- He is a pet, locked up tight inside a cage in my walled village. I poke him with sticks occasionally to show him who's boss.
this^ I'm stealing this for my sig XD
JakeZKAM wrote:Heya guys! So I popped in last night to look around and do a little work on something and I'll be able to regularly get back on in a few days, and glad to see all the new stuff :D
sweetness! rob and I are building the town of rosewood, but once we get to the point of full automation I will come back to the wastelands if you still want to do the barbarian wars thing :)
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

BARBARIAN WARS!!!
Guys im sorry i have not being online for awhile. Been having so much fun with ssp and burning through my back log of games from last chrismas (to buy some more this chrismas) that something had to give. Now thay i burn my library and got to renewable iron on ssp i feel confortable going back to visit you guys and maybe get somethng done on the wasteland
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

Which way should I tunnel in the nether?
-Unless you guys want something specific I'll probably dig East and try to link to Hammersly.
Rob wrote: If memory serves me, I locked the villagers up for safe keeping. As for the The Beast. He is a pet, locked up tight inside a cage in my walled village. I poke him with sticks occasionally to show him who's boss.
I checked out the village earlier- villages are still alive and running about outside- I got half a wall up before heading back to avoid the night.

Edit- if anyones heading past my place- theres a pile of junk in the tree farm after I was destroyed by an enderman.
Would be greatly appreciated if you could put it in chest, thanks. DoubleEdit-- back home, no worries
Last edited by EtherealWrath on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Need help from Jake or Ryo or whoever designed the big castle in Angermanland
Spoiler
Show
Im working on it but i need some general guide so i dont do with it what was done to Sentar back in the day.

I also hired professional boat builder WireX to build us a new ship... so expect some abusive payment model in the future (i think we may all need to give our firstborn to him... we better start making some children then)
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Wafflewaffle wrote:Need help from Jake or Ryo or whoever designed the big castle in Angermanland
Spoiler
Show
Im working on it but i need some general guide so i dont do with it what was done to Sentar back in the day.

I also hired professional boat builder WireX to build us a new ship... so expect some abusive payment model in the future (i think we may all need to give our firstborn to him... we better start making some children then)
That would be Jake's territory, I run the little town of riverwood thank you xD
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Pips, those are all just watchtowers, yellow is an imner keep and blue is the main structure of the palace/throne. It's still WIP and I havn't been able to do anything on it recently. I may be on later, I just need to find some compatable clubs for my laptop before the barbarian wars continue.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Wafflewaffle wrote: I also hired professional boat builder WireX to build us a new ship... so expect some abusive payment model in the future (i think we may all need to give our firstborn to him... we better start making some children then)
As tempting as that is, firstborns are useless to me. they're expensive to raise and will probably revolt when they reach adulthood, or maybe even before that. I have enough mystery meat as it is.
Also, Automation exists for a reason. anything I would need the extra hands for would be sheer indulgence and therefore not worth the firstborns.

I think my payment model would be more "pretty, shiny, useful" things. those are much more handy, as well as less of a pain in the neck/behind/bodypart of your choice.

Alternative Payment Plan: Mortgage, a.k.a "All your base are belong to us". Probably not either. maintenance is hard.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

News from the insane mind of Wirerx

Flour Blocks look like budder.

Squids + Nether portals = free ink

OH GOD GHASTS CAN SPAWN IN THE HAMMERSLY NEXUS

NazziHunter I love you be my slave forever. The farming overstock has been very useful. I helped myself to some.

My new flower farm has been productive. Too productive. I'm looking for people who want stacks of flowers(red/yellow). I can open a flower shop now.

Waffle, your ship is underway. I've done half the ribs and set the base for the other half. I should go deforest a taiga soon.
Will not be working much on it this weekend. Anime Convention.

Serra, I want to deal for wool. I need padding for my cell and straitjacket. I also want to discuss the possibility of me setting up a mansion near your lake to use as a holiday homeand iron smuggling base*cough* *cough*

That's it for now. I'm gonna be dead this weekend due to Anime Festival Asia. My wallet will be sacrificed to the unholy beings which give me cute things in return. Back on Monday.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

DiamondArms wrote:My new flower farm has been productive. Too productive. I'm looking for people who want stacks of flowers(red/yellow). I can open a flower shop now.
i would like to buy some roses off of you. Lots and Lots of roses ^-^
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

ryoloth wrote:
DiamondArms wrote:My new flower farm has been productive. Too productive. I'm looking for people who want stacks of flowers(red/yellow). I can open a flower shop now.
Iron smuggling you say? Let me just hire some mob tower patrol. And roses? shouldn't you be working on getting the wood back in Rosewood? :P
Rob

Post by Rob »

You are being attacked on all fronts galaxy. Constaquara will need to be a walled city soon. :-P
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

GalaxyTreader wrote:
ryoloth wrote:
Iron smuggling you say? Let me just hire some mob tower patrol. And roses? shouldn't you be working on getting the wood back in Rosewood? :P
aye, thats what you might think, but see, i can always plant more trees, making a flower farm will have to wait until we get to sfs. xD
SerraNova

Post by SerraNova »

DiamondArms wrote: Serra, I want to deal for wool. I need padding for my cell and straitjacket. I also want to discuss the possibility of me setting up a mansion near your lake to use as a holiday homeand iron smuggling base*cough* *cough*
Lots of wool around my place for sure. I'm actually getting more from breeding than from the shearing factory, though! Now I just need to quadruple my reed farm... Anyway, I'm happy to trade wool, especially if you just want the wool balls themselves, or if you want to hang out and take what's generated while you're there, that's fine with me.

And sure, set up a mansion where you like, as long as it's not in that little valley area by my sawmill. I'm going to make more village buildings there.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Ryo, we almost have cows. I have two holed up with me out by the plains biome. I'll bring them back tomorrow some time. I needed to log for the night. We need to hurry up and get that farm built.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

I'm getting back on right now, to build the farm actually xD it should be functional by tonight, once we get to the nether I can make the lighting pretty
Rob

Post by Rob »

Got the cows back to the warehouse with the other animals. The pen is looking nice. Not sure if it's safe yet, so I didn't move the live stock.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

aight, the animal pens are secure, i got a chicken farm up just pull the lever. I expanded our hemp farm and tomorrow I will expand the wheat, carrots, and potatoes.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

SerraNova wrote:
Lots of wool around my place for sure. I'm actually getting more from breeding than from the shearing factory, though! Now I just need to quadruple my reed farm... Anyway, I'm happy to trade wool, especially if you just want the wool balls themselves, or if you want to hang out and take what's generated while you're there, that's fine with me.

And sure, set up a mansion where you like, as long as it's not in that little valley area by my sawmill. I'm going to make more village buildings there.
Awesome. i'll scout out a section when I'm done with my current project. Angrymanland still needs a nice boat.

Since padding is made with wool balls now, I'll be taking them raw. It's leather armor without the leather. fun stuffs. My mansion will have a padded room for when I go insane.
ryoloth wrote: i would like to buy some roses off of you. Lots and Lots of roses ^-^
Awesome. My farm's daily output is +/- half a stack per MC day. If I can find you online we can deal for it. I should be able to pop out a few stacks at a time.
Anyone want Daisies/Yellow Flowers?
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

This weekend I've been working on finishing up the capital, and I thought I should show everyone the flag.
Spoiler
Show
The flag shows the littler dipper above a lake, to represent the lights, stargazing and water of Constaquara. The north star is shining, to show our position north from spawn.
Anyways, the capital should be finished up soon if anyone wants to stop by for a visit :)
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

GalaxyTreader wrote:This weekend I've been working on finishing up the capital, and I thought I should show everyone the flag.
This just reminded me. Megachunk has/had factions. I was supposed to be keeping track of this.

Screw it. The old order is dead. As far as I know, Tobukasai's the only active area from the old times. And maybe Hammersly.
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

Does anyone have any gold for sale?
(I'm as far as metal recycling, so I should be able to trade most things at/below this- except enderpearls and jungle stuff)

In other new I've started experimenting with our aquatic overlords, if I can get power out there theres a good chance for ink (and maybe scrolls)