Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
ryoloth

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server !

Post by ryoloth »

JakeZKAM wrote: The dream is still there but time and internet have not been on his side. I'm planning a pretty big trip soon though I may eventually have decent internet during it so I'll be sure to get on asap. :)
sweet, then i wont leave the wastelands just yet :)
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
RxStrength

Post by RxStrength »

After waiting to register on the forums for some time I have finally noticed that I was able so I figured my first post should be on the server I've been having fun play on! Wanted to say thanks to a friendly, if usually small group of players hanging out on this server. I've been trying to put together a new town about a 1.5 day run east of GringoTown, so hit me up if you see me online. Anyways, hi all!
GalaxyTreader

Territory

Post by GalaxyTreader »

So, the server's been a bit quiet lately. Meanwhile, the province of Constaquara has issued borders. If you want the full status of being a citizen, you will need to settle within these borders:
Spoiler
Show
The orange border shows our borders, with the plains being the northeast border. I have placed a line of torches (you can see it on the online map) for the northwest border. The maroon border is the land Ryo has claimed for Constaquara, and he has made a settlement called Rosewood. The province of Constaquara awaits settlers!
SerraNova

Re: Territory

Post by SerraNova »

GalaxyTreader wrote:So, the server's been a bit quiet lately.
Yesterday and Halloween were quiet, but in general I think things have been going pretty well activity-wise. Some fun new players are settling in, Ryo and Wire have been back, I'm continuing my animal experimentation, and Galaxy's lighting the world!
Rob

Post by Rob »

Ryo! I pimped out your storage building. I hope you like it. If not. I'll cry silently to myself as I change it back. ;_;
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

xD aight, i'll get on in a few minutes and check it out.

Edit: holy hell man.. its beautiful ^-^
Dale

Post by Dale »

ryoloth wrote:xD aight, i'll get on in a few minutes and check it out.

Edit: holy hell man.. its beautiful ^-^
Screenie?
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Rob

Post by Rob »

Dale wrote:Screenie?
I logged for the night. If ryo doesn't beat me to it, I'll put up a screen tomorrow.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

GalaxyTreader wrote:So, the server's been a bit quiet lately. Meanwhile, the province of Constaquara has issued borders. If you want the full status of being a citizen, you will need to settle within these borders:
Spoiler
Show
The orange border shows our borders, with the plains being the northeast border. I have placed a line of torches (you can see it on the online map) for the northwest border. The maroon border is the land Ryo has claimed for Constaquara, and he has made a settlement called Rosewood. The province of
Constaquara awaits settlers!
Wait, Ryo has claimed that whole area?
Thats a giant area for 1 person. Cant wait to see your Mega Project.
:)
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Floyper wrote:
GalaxyTreader wrote:So, the server's been a bit quiet lately. Meanwhile, the province of Constaquara has issued borders. If you want the full status of being a citizen, you will need to settle within these borders:
Spoiler
Show
The orange border shows our borders, with the plains being the northeast border. I have placed a line of torches (you can see it on the online map) for the northwest border. The maroon border is the land Ryo has claimed for Constaquara, and he has made a settlement called Rosewood. The province of
Constaquara awaits settlers!
Wait, Ryo has claimed that whole area?
Thats a giant area for 1 person. Cant wait to see your Mega Project.
:)
xD wait, I've claimed that whole area in the name of Constaquara? hmmm that will take some time to settle, but I will eventaully give you a suitable kingdom i guess... and its not just one person! rob is there with me xD
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

Of course the territory is not all planned to be settled, just under the government of Constaquara. And I didn't know Rob was with you, I guess that would explain the rapid growth :)
Rob

Post by Rob »

A screen for Dale and anyone else interested.

http://imgur.com/OCTYhva
Dale

Post by Dale »

Rob wrote:A screen for Dale and anyone else interested.

http://imgur.com/OCTYhva
neato torpedo :3
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Rob

Post by Rob »

So, to get the lore straight in my head. This continent on the north border of the Megachunk Server is Constaquara. Inside the area is an area also called Constaquara and Rosewood? (And possibly others if we get more settlers?)

The list of current Settlers is:
Constaquara: GalaxyTreader and SerraNova
Rosewood: Ryoloth and Rob

Did I miss anything?
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

I just wanted to ask if it's allright to claim this area for Lucilinburhuc?
Also, who's base is in the bottom right corner?
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

That would belong to PFC_Calico, I believe. He's not active right now.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Ryo, I got us two pigs, two sheep and a chicken. I currently have them hold up in the warehouse until we create their own building/farm land.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Rob wrote:Ryo, I got us two pigs, two sheep and a chicken. I currently have them hold up in the warehouse until we create their own building/farm land.
sweeeet! i think we should build that before the mill, though i dont know where. i should be on later today and we can figure something out if you havent already :)
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

Rob wrote:So, to get the lore straight in my head. This continent on the north border of the Megachunk Server is Constaquara. Inside the area is an area also called Constaquara and Rosewood? (And possibly others if we get more settlers?)

The list of current Settlers is:
Constaquara: GalaxyTreader and SerraNova
Rosewood: Ryoloth and Rob

Did I miss anything?
The people you missed in Constaquara: Kmwh, Jmwh, and MetaJesus all live together near Serra's Ranch, Donut lives in Tezna Rorra, Mechnician lives in Skywhale Reserve and KingMonzo lives near Donut.
Constaquara is the area in the orange border, and Rosewood is separate. We're still deciding what to do with that land.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Newest addition to Rosewood! A Guard Gate to the mountain dungeon. So far we found two Spawners and an Abandoned Mineshaft. Soon those spoils will be ours!

http://imgur.com/LJ1027d

EDIT: Ryo, I started working on the mill house project. I got the entrance close to done. And I rounded the windmill area. I'll work on it more tomorrow. Let me know what you think so far.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

hopped on for a minute to check it you, it looks really good rob :)
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

Is it ok if I claim this area?
[I Haven't decided a name yet]
Spoiler
Show
Let me know if this is too close to Plainstrider or anyone else.
(Overnighters and settlers welcome- if you're building big let me know, I'll lend a hand if I'm available.
Feel free to tap the vegetable patch as long as you replant
)
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

It's really nice to see everyone claiming land. This should really help people get a feel for where people are and what areas they have plans for.
Rob

Post by Rob »

EtherealWrath wrote:Is it ok if I claim this area?
[I Haven't decided a name yet]
Let me know if this is too close to Plainstrider or anyone else.

That is a perfectly fine location. You are not too close to Plainstrider for the plans I have for it. Currently I am elsewhere working with Ryo, so you can take advantage of any of my farms, just replant of course. There is a teleport in the airship you can use for fast travel to spawn and back. Also a nether portal. You can also use all the dirt/cobble you want from the double chests outside my animal farm. There is a building in Plainstrider with villagers. Please let them be. But, there is a village between us with villagers that you may have. I planned on stealing them some day, but you are more than welcome to them.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Double Post!

Anyone that goes near Rosewood. I died to squids. Like a true champion. If you could collect my belongings in the water near the windmill, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, Ryo. Sorry about that random log off, had to try and fix a toilet issue..(temp fix, need to go buy parts tomorrow). Windmill is basically done. Save for a few aesthetics to make it pretty. Which is what I was in the middle of when the squids ate my brains. But it functions again, so there is that. :D

It has a ladder that leads to the top gear box incase of severe weather. I'm not sure if that happens on the server or not. But just in case. Hope you like.