EmeraldCrack co-op /white list

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Manman

Re: PhantasyCraft Server! 1.0! 8999999c

Post by Manman »

Its cool to see a ban with no evidence, but on a hunch. Just because I have a new account, and I forgot to put a IGN in at first... Well either way its still nice to see your server is going good, I'm sorry I did not get a chance to play with you guys. Was looking forward to starting on a new server. It seems the only way I can ever play on a BTW server in the future is if I make a new Minecraft account... I guess that kinda womps.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Manman wrote:Its cool to see a ban with no evidence, but on a hunch.
That's the way I roll man, and I make no apologies for it.

I was actually going to ignore this new account based on what you said earlier, but since you're being a dick about it, guess the initial call was right regardless.
Round3(LastWords)

Post by Round3(LastWords) »

I pretty much feel like I am trolling around at this point, but I had nothing better to do... I have so much respect for all your views on game design and the game industry along with everything you put into BTW and what I hope to see in RTH... I will never say another word on these forums but I had to say these. Because of how you simply created the most in depth, interesting, fun-to-play game play experience that I had ever come across. And I also enjoy your hard-ass attitude when it come to anything and everything. peace.
Dale

Post by Dale »

FlowerChild wrote:
Manman wrote:...
That's the way I roll man, and I make no apologies for it.
Hate seeing this sorta thing, no moving on. Seems my White list no longer works after I updated the server to the new version so for any new requests I will personally PM you the IP till I can figure out whats going on.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Dale

Post by Dale »

Changed mode to anarchy, Anyone please feel free to join up! Hide well! Feel free to make teams or whatever, there are no rules.
TaterBoy

Re: Littles' Anarchy / Large Biomes / No Whitelist

Post by TaterBoy »

I wish this were April 1st and this is a practical joke, I could chuckle...I have a feeling it's not a joke though.
Then again, even if it is, it's not really that funny when I think about it. I just wanted to state how much of a surprise this was to me. (my two consolations are that I didn't invest too much time in the previous map yet, and the time spent was fun.)

My personal playstyle makes anarchy impossible for me to enjoy. I don't like to hide on multi-player servers, I like to build huge impressive machines that benefit the community and inspire myself and others to find new and interesting kinds of automation and circuitry. As someone who likes to invest a lot of myself into what I make and the time I spend progressing to be able to make it, I absolutely could not stand to have days, even weeks worth of work destroyed in a few minutes while I'm not around.

At any rate...

Happy hunting, and may your chests be filled with mystery meat and Steve heads. :)
Cthulhu for President: It's not the right choice, it's the only choice.
Dale

Post by Dale »

TaterBoy wrote:I wish this were April 1st and this is a practical joke, I could chuckle...I have a feeling it's not a joke though.
Then again, even if it is, it's not really that funny when I think about it. I just wanted to state how much of a surprise this was to me. (my two consolations are that I didn't invest too much time in the previous map yet, and the time spent was fun.)

My personal playstyle makes anarchy impossible for me to enjoy. I don't like to hide on multi-player servers, I like to build huge impressive machines that benefit the community and inspire myself and others to find new and interesting kinds of automation and circuitry. As someone who likes to invest a lot of myself into what I make and the time I spend progressing to be able to make it, I absolutely could not stand to have days, even weeks worth of work destroyed in a few minutes while I'm not around.

At any rate...

Happy hunting, and may your chests be filled with mystery meat and Steve heads. :)
You were my only real concern here, and thats why I can provide the world download like we talked about... No other player was even w/l'd yet, and after talking to you I realized you didnt like anarchy... wich was actually what I was going to do with this server as Ive hinted at it in the original op.. Anyways Taterboy I wish you the best and if you ever feel that anarchical bone itching plz come my way ;)

As for me I love anarchy and will be overjoyed when I find my base looted someday. :P IF someone can actually find it.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Been noticing a lot of players instantly logging off when trying to join the server, I am guessing your installs aren't right. Just speculation here, hope you get it fixed so I can see you on the server soon!
Dale

Post by Dale »

UPDATED ORIGINAL POST. Large change to server rules and format is coming. Please migrate to Joshua37's Anarchy server as this one will be changing format to CO-OP soon.

Thank you, Little~
magikeh

Re: Littles' CO-OP*

Post by magikeh »

Heh this server seems to be quite unsure as to what it wants to be when it grows up! ;)
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Dale

Post by Dale »

magikeh wrote:Heh this server seems to be quite unsure as to what it wants to be when it grows up! ;)
Very funny. You can read the explanation if you want to know the reasons. Also the server is new. Do you think one anarchy server is better or 5 anarchy servers? Population is low to begin with so adding mundane amounts of servers with the same format is unwise. This was a change within a week of server "birth". This server is a hell of a lot sure than some other servers I've been on. Just saying.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Dale wrote:Very funny. You can read the explanation if you want to know the reasons. Also the server is new. Do you think one anarchy server is better or 5 anarchy servers? Population is low to begin with so adding mundane amounts of servers with the same format is unwise. This was a change within a week of server "birth". This server is a hell of a lot sure than some other servers I've been on. Just saying.
No need to get on the defensive, I was thinking the same thing :)

Good for you an Joshua that you worked it out this way though, that's very commendable. Good job :)
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Dale

Post by Dale »

Gilberreke wrote:
Dale wrote:Very funny. You can read the explanation if you want to know the reasons. Also the server is new. Do you think one anarchy server is better or 5 anarchy servers? Population is low to begin with so adding mundane amounts of servers with the same format is unwise. This was a change within a week of server "birth". This server is a hell of a lot sure than some other servers I've been on. Just saying.
No need to get on the defensive, I was thinking the same thing :)

Good for you an Joshua that you worked it out this way though, that's very commendable. Good job :)
Believe me its frustrating to me to no end, as I hate restarting with a passion. The server will be live for a very long time so I am just trying to iron all this out before anyone makes any progress, so none is lost. :)... *>.<
VegasGoat

Re: EmeraldCrack co-op /white list / Little finnaly named it

Post by VegasGoat »

Not sure if you whitelisted me already since I've been on the last two days, so here's my request:

IGN: VegasGoat
Exp: Still new to the mod, but I'm familiar with most of what can be done up to late iron (before anvil) from playing single player. Haven't yet fought the dragon.
Other stuff: I'll be on most nights after 9pm EST/EDT
pims1997

Post by pims1997 »

1. IGN
2. BTW/ Minecraft experience (can also include redstone experience)
3. Anything else you'd like to add.

My application

1. pims1997
2. Over 2.5 years of Minecraft Experience few weeks of BTW experience (Yes I am still quite new)
3. I might need to ask for some help and can I have a teleport to my friend Melfish (once, we were online when there was no whitelist and still anarchy. I kept dying. Can you please maybe teleport me to him?)

My Friends application (if I may)

1. Melfish
2. over 3.5 years of minecraft experience and over 1.5 years of BTW experience
3. (copied from skype chat) Yes I am pims' IRL friend and we were already on the server in the small period when there was no Whitelist.

I hopw you can whitelist both of us. Thanks in advance

Regards,

~Pim
Dale

Post by Dale »

pims1997 wrote:1. IGN
2. BTW/ Minecraft experience (can also include redstone experience)
3. Anything else you'd like to add.

My application

1. pims1997
2. Over 2.5 years of Minecraft Experience few weeks of BTW experience (Yes I am still quite new)
3. I might need to ask for some help and can I have a teleport to my friend Melfish (once, we were online when there was no whitelist and still anarchy. I kept dying. Can you please maybe teleport me to him?)

My Friends application (if I may)

1. Melfish
2. over 3.5 years of minecraft experience and over 1.5 years of BTW experience
3. (copied from skype chat) Yes I am pims' IRL friend and we were already on the server in the small period when there was no Whitelist.

I hopw you can whitelist both of us. Thanks in advance

Regards,

~Pim
Added to the list! Please note that the server is now co-op and the players who would like to play anarchy are recomended to merge with Joshua's server. Welcome to EmeraldCrack!

*Also if you can catch me online I will give you a courtesy tp to your friend or him to you.
Joshua37w

Post by Joshua37w »

Hey Dale, As per our discussion I have removed the whitelist on my server.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you some time.
Dale

Post by Dale »

VegasGoat wrote:Not sure if you whitelisted me already since I've been on the last two days, so here's my request:

IGN: VegasGoat
Exp: Still new to the mod, but I'm familiar with most of what can be done up to late iron (before anvil) from playing single player. Haven't yet fought the dragon.
Other stuff: I'll be on most nights after 9pm EST/EDT
Added! Welcome to the server :)
Dale

Post by Dale »

Joshua37w wrote:Hey Dale, As per our discussion I have removed the whitelist on my server.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with you some time.
I am just going on a hunch that your forum name is the same as your player name here, whitelisted. :) And thanks, glad we could get it all worked out so fast!
supadoom

Post by supadoom »

IGN: supadoom
EXPERIENCE: I am a absolute noob at BTW. I literly have never played it before but would really like to try it out on your server. I am currently a head admin on a FTB server if it means anything.
Dale

Post by Dale »

supadoom wrote:IGN: supadoom
EXPERIENCE: I am a absolute noob at BTW. I literly have never played it before but would really like to try it out on your server. I am currently a head admin on a FTB server if it means anything.
Better Than Wolves can be very dangerous for someone with minimal knowledge, Albeit half the fun.. nonetheless since this is your first post on the forums and you have zero experience with "BTW" I am hesitant to w/l you for the sake of the other members of the server. If you could play around with the mod/total conversion a bit in ssp first and then post here your experience we might take a vote on w/ling you. :)

And if you can post a screenshot of a fully automatic wheat farm that you built without looking at another persons design your in! ;P
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Hey there :)

1. IGN: erikdk123
2. BTW/ Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for two years, I started playing BTW in 1.2 (when jungles were new), stopped and came back about 6 months ago :)
I know basic redstone but not anything too advanced :P
3. Anything else you'd like to add: I love playing Minecraft on multiplayer and practicing my building skills.

This server seems like a nice server to play on, i can probably get on pretty often :)
Dale

Post by Dale »

erikdk321 wrote:Hey there :)

1. IGN: erikdk123
2. BTW/ Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft for two years, I started playing BTW in 1.2 (when jungles were new), stopped and came back about 6 months ago :)
I know basic redstone but not anything too advanced :P
3. Anything else you'd like to add: I love playing Minecraft on multiplayer and practicing my building skills.

This server seems like a nice server to play on, i can probably get on pretty often :)
Added, welcome to the jungle baby! We got fun n games... ;)
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Thanks for writelisting me :) I instantly died in the jungle so I have no idea where iam now, but theres cows and sheep
Aradanwen II

Post by Aradanwen II »

i would like to be whitelisted,

IGN: Aradanwen

Experience: i used to play BTW alot, but i have gotten a little rusty over time.

Extra info: nothing much, simply looking to play from start agian.

oh and i also have a question: having read both the threadt name and the '''spoiler'' in the OP, is this server CO-op yet?
Steve learns the same way he learns everything else: via maddeningly painful bursts of possibly psychic, definitely psychotic inspiration.