Leviathan (Biomes O' Plenty) Better Than Solo [CLOSED]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Pfilson

Re: Leviathan (Biomes O' Plenty) Better Than Solo [BTW 4..89

Post by Pfilson »

Rianaru wrote:
maxsi wrote:the end has no dragon and no way out as well. that is the status of the end
Is there a plan to remedy this?
Deleting the end map and letting it recreate itself may be the only fix without some form of dragon spawn command..
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

Pfilson wrote:
Rianaru wrote:
maxsi wrote:the end has no dragon and no way out as well. that is the status of the end
Is there a plan to remedy this?
Deleting the end map and letting it recreate itself may be the only fix without some form of dragon spawn command..
unfornuly we did this 3 times the first time we went to the end, and evry time the dragon life bar is visible for 1 maybe 2 sec then its gone, and no one can find it(not even life using creative mod)
Blazara wrote:Better Than Wolves: So seamless, you don't know what you've got into... ;)
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

Would it be possible to just spawn a portal?
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
EpicAaron

Post by EpicAaron »

myrkana wrote:each time the blazes have killed me (like 7 times now) I have stopped to pay blessing to uberdrasil D:< when I have gathered all my blaze rods I will give Uberdrasil my meat as tribute!
You still have the soul of Ula within you. You must abolish the old goddess forever.
Uberdrasil is the one true ruler of us all. Hail Uberdrasil. Hail.

On Topic: Topguy and I have been holding off on playing until the End problems gets sorted, as we have hit building snags.
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

): but Ula rules the overworld! and Uberdrasil is ruler of the hell we call the Netherworld!
Rawr :D
Fret

Post by Fret »

I just claimed a large patch of land to build my base in the long term. It consists of a marsh biome and some surrounding territory giving me access to 2 rivers and a beach giving me access to the sea. The land is next to Batto's and my base. Signs with the following text indicate my claim: "Claimed by Habsnorre". I didn't see any bases, structures and/or claims in or nearby the claimed territory. If they were there and I missed them, please pm me or contact me ingame, so we can settle it. For other people wanting to move in here, DON'T! As we all know BTW requires big bases and the world is big enough to find another spot.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Hey there, administrators and thread readers;

I'd like to request a whitelist on the server. I've played Minecraft for about three years now, and BTW for a year of that. I'm a regular poster on the forums, and I like to think that I have a pretty good grasp of how the mod works after that time. I'm a resident of Australia, and so I'm not sure how reliable my connection will be to the server, but if it's any good, I can see myself playing quite regularly.

I'm under the age of 18, but that shouldn't make a massive difference. I'm pretty cool with most things, so you shouldn't really have to consider that, but I'm putting it here because you requested it.

Finally, I've read the rules and guidelines for both the server and the forums.

Thanks for your consideration,
Detritus :-)
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
Ethinolicbob

Post by Ethinolicbob »

Detritus wrote:I'd like to request a whitelist
If I remember correctly you have been a member of the original BTS server and you should automatically be on the whitelist
OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

Hey Yall Ive got my PC running again. So Ill be around- probably dying more than anyone has a right to. Since its been so long that I've been able to play and FC the Great Pain Inflictor has seen fit to give us so many new ways to die I will be starting on the new server.
OlbaiD

Post by OlbaiD »

Welcome back, pops :)

I'm not a very active player in the servers at the moment (its real lifes fault XD), but i hope to be playing with you again :)

Ab00t
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

i summon the great and might AandeM to fix the end so the server can come back to LIFE
(just mcedit a exit portal end and most of us will be happy)
Blazara wrote:Better Than Wolves: So seamless, you don't know what you've got into... ;)
aJaroOllie

Post by aJaroOllie »

Are there any plans to update the server soon? I really want to get on and play but never got BTW Version 4.8912 :(
IGN: Matthew_OJ
lifeiwater

Post by lifeiwater »

Andre has been busy, and I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV quite a bit recently so we haven't talked much. I'll ask him about the possibility of upgrading us soon. I know we are a few revisions behind.

As for the server activity drop, I'm not sure it's The End related. We went through this cycle on Ivalice as well. People play MC hardcore and burn out, then play other games for a little bit then come back. I'm pretty sure we are at that point in the cycle :p
lifeiwater

Post by lifeiwater »

Andre has been busy, and I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV quite a bit recently so we haven't talked much. I'll ask him about the possibility of upgrading us soon. I know we are a few revisions behind.

As for the server activity drop, I'm not sure it's The End related. We went through this cycle on Ivalice as well. People play MC hardcore and burn out, then play other games for a little bit then come back. I'm pretty sure we are at that point in the cycle :p
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

Lol, I will admit, I don't have much inclination to play anymore. Automating things just doesn't do it for me now. I've just been working though. None of this GTA5 stuff for me yet.
aJaroOllie

Post by aJaroOllie »

That's cool! Take your time, I'm at uni now anyway so I probably shouldn't be playing excessively. Thanks for getting back to me :)
Fret

Post by Fret »

The server seems to be offline :(
maxsi

Post by maxsi »

and still offline
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

R.I.P
aJaroOllie

Post by aJaroOllie »

But my beautiful hobbit hole! :'(
Fret

Post by Fret »

Well the server is still offline :( It has been a week, so that is pretty disappointing.
lifeiwater

Post by lifeiwater »

Its actually been up the entire time, but nobody could get to it cause of a DNS issue :( My IP changed again for some reason and the DNS wasn't updated. I'm assuming the lease was up. I'm trying to get in contact with Andre to change it. For now you can connect directly via IP:

96.250.48.56:25565
Fret

Post by Fret »

Hahaha, sorry to bother you again life. But the IP is of the Ivalice server xD
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

Imma clear this up

Leviathan is on 96.250.48.56:25567

port was wrong that is all
ehsanmp

Post by ehsanmp »

Life your dynamic DNS setup seems to be a shambles! What happened to Andre?