Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
ryoloth

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server !

Post by ryoloth »

Bio_Hazard wrote:Heya all (especially Ryo), TNTs_Best here...

I want to say sorry for my "griefing" which was more or less caused by a misunderstanding.
While rebuilding/refining Sentarshedeens Forge i thought you (ryo) wanted me to do that... well, i was really sure you said that.
It seems like i misunderstood the one main sentence... I can really understand that you are angry about that; i would have been too.
Im really sad to be banned from the server ... i just wanted to say sorry for what i did accidentally. I mean it.
Sorry Ryo.

Greetings from TNTs_Best
I have had quiet a bit to cool down and fix the mess you made. but does this mean i will decide to let you back on? not I alone. I wish to ask the other players if they think you should be able to come back, if they deem it so i will let you back. But i would like to state now, if they do let you back, you will not be welcome in the maridran until you have proven yourself. EDIT: if ever.

So every body, votes on whether TNT should be allowed back or not?
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
Rob

Post by Rob »

It was your area he messed with ryoloth. So your vote should count more. But I wouldn't be against giving him a second chance.

In fact, if TnT would be interested, I could use a second designer for my base project.

@TnT: If you are interested and are accepted back to the community, send me a PM on these boards. We can discuss my project.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

I played with TNT for the better part of my time in the server and he always seemed very nice. The greefing that was had was not intentional, but it did happened, and Ryo had a really bad time coping with what happend too.

I think the lesson was learned and we will probably have a bigger chance of shit happening with the new people coming in then with TNT.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

I agree with Pips in that when I played with TNT he didn't seem like a greifer, and mostly I think it was a misunderstanding. As it stands I can understand not letting him back into the Maridran, but I think back on the server itself would be ok.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Regarding TNT, I agree with the previous posts. I think he's a good guy who just misunderstood.

Also, sorry for not being on for a while. My semester is getting to an end, so projects are piling up. Maybe I'm back in a month or so!
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

TNT's not a bad person. He's just misunderstood the instructions given to him. I'm for letting him back on. I like his architectural style anyways. I'd need some help getting Hammersly into shape.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Alrighty, then its settled. Next time im on (tomorrow maybe?) i will whitelist TNTs_best again.
Bio_Hazard

Post by Bio_Hazard »

Thanks to everyone!
And ryo: Be sure i will never ever even set a single foot into maridran; ive got enough of that :D
Rob and Wire: Building is always fun, so why not go and build something? But before im helping in that case i will build a home.
While "building for ryo" i didnt even spend time for building a house... this time it will be a little cattle ranch :D
Well then, cya on the server :)

Oh btw ryo: whitelisting wont be enough; unbanning would be cool x)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

ryoloth wrote:Alrighty, then its settled. Next time im on (tomorrow maybe?) i will whitelist TNTs_best again.
I'm not so forgiving though, and will of course be banning him again from the forums for creating an alt account to bypass the first one.

It's entirely up to you of course, but I'd advise caution man. It feels momentarily good to be fuzzy bunny and forgiving, but I've found it rarely works out well in the long run.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Just a heads up, the map doesn't seem to be updating again.
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

Rob wrote:Just a heads up, the map doesn't seem to be updating again.
Arghhh, Really, Again :/
Thanks, I'll be checking that out..
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

FlowerChild wrote:
ryoloth wrote:Alrighty, then its settled. Next time im on (tomorrow maybe?) i will whitelist TNTs_best again.
I'm not so forgiving though, and will of course be banning him again from the forums for creating an alt account to bypass the first one.

It's entirely up to you of course, but I'd advise caution man. It feels momentarily good to be fuzzy bunny and forgiving, but I've found it rarely works out well in the long run.
I was figuring you ban him for the alt account xD as for the second chance, that's all i ever give. If he messes up this time, even in the slightest, he will be gone for good.
Rob

Post by Rob »

@Wirerx
I'm currently in the process of building my air ship. But once that is done, I'd be interested in helping you out with Hammersly remodel. We can get together in game, or through PMs(probably the better option), and talk about your views of Hammersly future.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Rob wrote:@Wirerx
I'm currently in the process of building my air ship. But once that is done, I'd be interested in helping you out with Hammersly remodel. We can get together in game, or through PMs(probably the better option), and talk about your views of Hammersly future.
Sounds excellent. I have not much other than an idea of what I want in Hammersly, besides said expansion and Nice white walls. having people come in and put up buildings of their own design and purpose is more of what I'm thinking. I still need to torch up the sections of land within the walls, though.

Also. Farking Time travelling wolves. I swear everytime I meet an angry wolf, he turns invisible and starts throwing shuriken at me. Dying sucks when you die for reasons unrelated to player skill.

Oh well. glad to have you on board, Alex. I need to start improving Hammersly's infrastructure. Stone roads, and some work here and there.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Hey Ryo by the end of the week i will begin to plant the farms, the main problem right now its we lack all that seeds to plant, will try to amass them but im pretty sure it will take more time have your farms all planted. I also took 9 blaze rods from the warehouse, i intend to repay them after i tame those blasted blaze spawners.

Speaking of which! With the prices of both gold and wither heads substantially higher now i pretend to begin taming that dread nether fortress of ours. Even the smallest mob trap can output a really big amount of gold and heads if we light the fortress up. Blaze grinders are expecially easy to make too and will be my first priority. Will post any progress here.

PS: Wirerx there is something odd in your order chest. You are the one choosing.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Wafflewaffle wrote: PS: Wirerx there is something odd in your order chest. You are the one choosing.
That's the order manual, dummy. For all the people who want to know how to order.

Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to a nether mob farm. Do you intend to slab the place? Just lighting it up won't work. The mobs still spawn, I'm pretty sure of.

My suggestsion is the giant piston funnel of death. we want to chopping block the wither skels for increased head drop rates, anyway.
Rob

Post by Rob »

DiamondArms wrote:I still need to torch up the sections of land within the walls, though.
Just grabbed 4 1/2 stacks of coal from my stockpile and I'll try to light up as much of your area before bed.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Wafflewaffle wrote:Hey Ryo by the end of the week i will begin to plant the farms, the main problem right now its we lack all that seeds to plant, will try to amass them but im pretty sure it will take more time have your farms all planted. I also took 9 blaze rods from the warehouse, i intend to repay them after i tame those blasted blaze spawners.

Speaking of which! With the prices of both gold and wither heads substantially higher now i pretend to begin taming that dread nether fortress of ours. Even the smallest mob trap can output a really big amount of gold and heads if we light the fortress up. Blaze grinders are expecially easy to make too and will be my first priority. Will post any progress here.

PS: Wirerx there is something odd in your order chest. You are the one choosing.

Sounds good bro, My thoughts on the farms, just work them, we will get the seeds eventually and have it all filled up :) as for the wither heads and gold. yes, yes you do this amazing act of awesome xD (any anyone else who wants to do this, as i hate going into the nether *shudders)
Rob

Post by Rob »

Rob wrote:Just grabbed 4 1/2 stacks of coal from my stockpile and I'll try to light up as much of your area before bed.
Update:
Just spent two full nights with ender goggles and I think I cleared out all the dark spots. There is a dock on the west side of the island, near the cactus farm that is rather close to the wall, and mobs swim around it. I tried lighting it up a little, but took a creeper to the face and had to back off. I think ultimately, we should light up the whole island and just tear down the oak tree wall. I went through 3 stacks though, just lighting up the fenced in area.

I'm heading off to bed. Hope to see you in game so we can discuss the layout and road system. I have about 4 double chests of both cobble and dirt at my base if we need road building materials.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Rob wrote:
Rob wrote:Just grabbed 4 1/2 stacks of coal from my stockpile and I'll try to light up as much of your area before bed.
Update:
Just spent two full nights with ender goggles and I think I cleared out all the dark spots. There is a dock on the west side of the island, near the cactus farm that is rather close to the wall, and mobs swim around it. I tried lighting it up a little, but took a creeper to the face and had to back off. I think ultimately, we should light up the whole island and just tear down the oak tree wall. I went through 3 stacks though, just lighting up the fenced in area.

I'm heading off to bed. Hope to see you in game so we can discuss the layout and road system. I have about 4 double chests of both cobble and dirt at my base if we need road building materials.
Noted. thanks for the help. When you can, exchange the cobble for the stone in the crucible. take te stone and use it to make stone bricks. we can use that to pave the roads. I'm gonna be on a little less often, as Runescape's runnning a war/story event right now that I'm following.

Lighting up the island is nice and ambitious, but it's not going to be easy. We can do it in parts though, expanding the lighted areas and oakwalling the parts that are not done yet. Maybe we might keep some of the walls as district dividers. The oakwalls we don't want anymore can be cut down for wood. For now, leave the oak wall as is. The north east section(where Lexer's abandoned house is) can be next for lighting.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Yeah, I just noticed I said west.. when the area is east.. go-go-incredible-sense-of-direction! Lol.

I'll work on those bricks for you tomorrow while I'm watching my nieces. Cutting entry ways through the walls, like big archways would be pleasing to look at. But we can work on that when the time comes. Are we leaving abandoned buildings and hidey holes? It was an eye sore seeing small hap-hazard farms everywhere. lol
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Rob wrote:Yeah, I just noticed I said west.. when the area is east.. go-go-incredible-sense-of-direction! Lol.

I'll work on those bricks for you tomorrow while I'm watching my nieces. Cutting entry ways through the walls, like big archways would be pleasing to look at. But we can work on that when the time comes. Are we leaving abandoned buildings and hidey holes? It was an eye sore seeing small hap-hazard farms everywhere. lol
As far as small haphazard farms go, the only one I know of and that needs cleaning up is the one behind the workshop. I think the owner's got around to moving elsewhere, and it's not developed enough to warrant keeping. dig up what you can and clear out/fill in the rest.

At this point I want to replace the old wood roads with serious materials, and stone brick seems like a good one. Regular stone would be odd and cobble is kinda distasteful, as appropriate as it is. I would want to do black roads with white lines in the middle(for the absolute lulz) but it's way too expensive. Stone brick seems appropriate for the proper civilisation look, but if you have any other ideas then I'd like to hear them.

About the abandoned bases, I think I want to leave them there. The only abandoned areas are Lexer's base to the north(which still functions perfectly well and is rather developed), Let's anglertree(Leaving there as per his request) and GetCarnivore's farming area and dock(Which is still a usable farm). Lexer's and Let's bases would be a big pain to take down anyways. We might want to repurpose Get's area, but he's coming back(eventually/hopefully) and I'd rather not mess with it, beyond upgrading the existing facilities. We still have much space on Hammersly to work with.

Besides the farm clean up, I'd rather leave most of the existing buildings as is, as they're from Hammersly's early days. It's something to keep as a memento of sorts.

Also, leave the area around the Anglertree untouched. I want to make the place a small park area.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Hey Guys
As many of you we have 2 experience Farms located in the end.
There is an enchanting table at one of them but since enchanting
was nerfed in 4.891 i think its about time we had a community
infernal enchanter in the end instead of some communities having
one at their base. I will begin removing the chests at the Safety
Deposit Boxes in the End and will start filling in the place with
bookshelves. Let me know what you think of this and feel free to
contact me if u wish to help by donating Bookshelves.
-Leteatdonut
Rob

Post by Rob »

I ended up getting gang raped by endermen while looking around the end. If anyone comes across my stuff, please throw it in a chest. It was at the base of a dragon pillar right outside the steps leading up to the surface. Thanks.
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

It seems something is up with the mobs, I noticed while I was caving and around my base that there was a lack of danger. I've looked around and checked some caves but have seen no signs of mobs. I will be gone for a few days so I can't test this further but my part of the world is definitely devoid of any mobs (bad ones that is).