Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
ryoloth

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.84]

Post by ryoloth »

haha, alright guys, next time im on i will get some screen shots of the agricultural district and the docks for you all :) probably tomorrow or the next day
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
Feliponius

Post by Feliponius »

In Game Name: PhilipPixler
Experience: I've been playing BTW for quite a while now. I can't really remember the extent of time but I've had enough time with the mod to enjoy it's evolution and to understand the context of each of the changes. I took some time off of minecraft but, as usual, I made my way back as some of the more "hardcore" changes have been made to the mod. Currently in my new SSP world I've reached the windmill stage and I'm loving the new pace to the mod. Now I'm just looking to join a server to enjoy that pace with some people, as I have no friends who currently play the mod. I had played on this server in the past, and found it to be a good server. Hope to join you guys soon.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Hey Guys
Just letting you know that i wont be on for the next two weeks.
im going away for the holidays but after i come back i should be
on again.
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Now that mini-map's no longer works and Coords are impossible to acquire, does anything have a solution to the portal problem when you create a portal to close to someone else?

When we had coords before with a mini-map add-on if our over-world portal sent us to someone else's nether portal we could find the coords of our own portal, divide that by 8 and create a new portal in the nether on those coords to have our own nether portal instead of a one way portal to someone else's.

Anyone have any idea's?
Rob

Post by Rob »

sacrife wrote:Anyone have any idea's?
If I remember correctly FC added a /coords command for OPs. I'm on my phone so I can't search to well, but I did find this post mentioning it here.

Search the Change log and/or Contact Ryo or PK to try it out.
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Oh, awesome. Will remember that if the time comes I need to make a new nether portal.
Thanks
limstift62

Post by limstift62 »

I followed your advice and played some singleplayer BTW, but quickly realized how boring it was to play alone. So hope I can join the server, I have no trouble reading, so looking stuff up wont be a problem. I live in Denmark and I'm still trying to learn english (dat punctuation), so please correct me (if you feel like) if I make a grammatical mistakes. I'm fourteen years, and i think I'm pretty mature for my age, but who am I to say that?

Hope you let me join.

My ign is limstift62
Last edited by limstift62 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I was able to stop on the server for a couple minutes. And I just want to say bravo with whom ever built the area surrounding Sentarshedeen. Very impressive.
pfc calico

Post by pfc calico »

well the docks would be myself, still a work in progress mind =) and the agricultural stuff is Ryo and everyone else who helped him before i joined the server.
Lotanis

Post by Lotanis »

Lotanis
Quebec canada
je joue a BTW mod depuis un mois . ou proche de cela . j'ai reussis a battire pas mal tout je crois, mais C plate tout seul alors me voila !
Hope to see you all in game!
Merci!
RandomObj3ct

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.86]

Post by RandomObj3ct »

IGN: Random_Obj3ct

BTW Experience:
Very little in terms of the new Stuff, the last time i fully played through better than wolves was back in MC beta, that being said, i do understand the core concepts of the mod and will be fine just reading off the wiki to cover what i don't fully understand yet.
i have played the most recent version for a short amount of time and understand the various hardcore changes. Leaving only later game items that i still need to learn.

the reason for wanting to join your server is the fact i hate the loneliness of single player and as such have struggled to keep playing SSP, despite wanting to play this mod again. just being able to chat is enough to keep me playing and actually make progress.

hope to see you in Game!
Why not? Because it would have made sense!
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Server gets updated to 4.86.. Straight after, 4.87 is released.
:D
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Let the darkness consume us. I have a felling walking around sentarsheeden's mine will be a lot more interesting
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
PK_420

Post by PK_420 »

sacrife wrote:Server gets updated to 4.86.. Straight after, 4.87 is released.
:D
Yes indeed, that's what happens if you let the server alone running by itself while I'm on vacation, Updates usually don't happen when you are waiting for them, you always get caught by surprise..
Anyways, just letting you guys know that I'm back and I intend to play a little more every now and then.
I recently added few more people to the whitelist (sorry for the waiting time...) so be sure to check out the whitelist on the website to see if you haven't received any news from your post.
Finally, being home after that while, I sure have a lot to do, but I'll try to get some time to fix few problems that are still present on the map, I'm thinking about fixing some biomes that are still broken, trying to get custom blocks to render on the website's map, adding another patch of chunks so we can get swamps and other features missing in this current map.. and I'm sure many other problems will rise out of this and I'll try my best to fix it as I encounter them.

Thanks for all ;)
NazziHunter

Post by NazziHunter »

hi my name is jonathon sailor and i would like to join your btw sever as soon as possible!

In Game Name : NazziHunter
Experience with BTW: i am totally addicted to btw i cant even play vanilla minecraft any more. My friends ran there own server btw from there personal comp so i am definitely very familiar with btw however our server computer it was always unstable and we lost our maps more then one very discouraging. so i am hoping to find a friendly server that i as well as a few close friends can call home. i am looking for a sever that the users are friendly and interested in trading and helping each other out.

i as well as my friends can be trusted to be respectful and god game mates
your friendly NazziHunter
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Hey All. sorry for not appearing over the weekend. Sleep claims me at the most unexpected times, e.g. before I want to play. stupid need to sleep. I want to play.

got MC and BTW installed at work. might pop on sometimes if I'm on breaktime.

Also, PK, What are your thoughts of a shiny temple with a "portal" to the new chunks? I need work while getting more leather together for my bookshelves.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

To whoever remodeled my front porch:

You. Yes you.

You're an ass. seriously.

Unless you can provide an explanation why, I'm not a very happy chap. I had a nice porch.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Remodelled?
I might have done it accidentally
Since I was collecting jungle
Leaves near your island but
I didn't break or change anything
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Probably not you then. it looked like someone blew up my porch then tried to cover it up with dirt and cobble.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Definitely wasn't me
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

To the Residents of Terrene Roamsedge:

I have taken the liberty of liberating large amounts of rotflesh and several stacks of bones from the mobfarm.

I like kibblez.

If you want some kibble(because one man can only handle so much kibble) or just want some general repatriations for the resources appropriated, Come find me whenever.

Hooray Kibblez. I might create a god of Kibble.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

We don't currently have wolves
Because SOMEBODY killed the ones
I had at hammersly
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

good point. we should move some wolves to hammersly. is the nether safe for wolves?

If not, I'm going to need some help moving them wolves. I think they can tele to me if someone stays at tobukasai to keep them loaded.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Aaaand after a few months of being lazy, we have the first of the Factions!

Maridran!
Rob

Post by Rob »

DiamondArms wrote:Aaaand after a few months of being lazy, we have the first of the Factions!

Maridran!
Nice job. Sometimes I wish I didn't settle so far away from everyone. That way I could partake in the festivities of factions.