Friendly Coop BTW Server !

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Floyper

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.83]

Post by Floyper »

I See everyones had some busy days while i was gone.
And yes Ryo,You did call it.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Getcarnivore has told me that he will be on hiatus, so He'll be not around for a while.

In other news, I have started construction of GdTeatime's Airship.

I'm in the market for:

For GdTeatime's Ship,
Wool (Black/White) <VERY LARGE AMOUNTS NEEDED. ANY YOU CAN SPARE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED>
Ink Sacs <For coloring White Wool>
Netherrack

For personal Projects,
Lapis
Redstone
SFS
Emeralds
Wither Skeleton Heads
Soul Sand

Possible Returns:
Charcoal
Dung
Obsidian
Feathers<not much though>
Vines
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

I've now read the entire changelog off BTW (from 1.0 to 4.83). I feel so much more informed. Learned a few things I didn't know.
I've wasted so much wood!
Ultimate_Cookie

Post by Ultimate_Cookie »

Hello! It's me again.. :/ My friends can't find the register button. I'm wondering if you might add them to the whitelist when they have understood.
They have never played it before, but they know what it is, and they have watched videos with it.
I'm going to learn them about BTW if I need to, and I'm gonna ask them to play some singleplayer to make them understand the mod.

Their IGN's: bragegutt and UberTankMan.

Bragegutt has played minecraft since beta 1.5, and UberTankMan played it since 1.8.

-Ultimate_Cookie
Mud

Post by Mud »

Sorry for not having been on in a couple days, been working late :\

@ryoloth: Sorry to hear about the city, hopefully restoring it wont be too big a hassle.

I'm thinking I wouldn't mind starting out as a resource gatherer for some of the larger building projects on the map, but I'm also still considering striking out on my own (though without the ability to fish, I don't know)
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

I'd like to know who took half a stack of iron blocks from Terrene Roamsedge's stores. I don't mind people taking stuff from the mob trap, but the storage building is only open to Klendt, Donut, Benanov, and me. If you want some materials, please contact me, do not just walk in and take what you please.
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
Mud

Post by Mud »

I was hoping to build on Raven's Landing near MCInvention's settlement. Is this area reserved?
XanderDerGrossen

Post by XanderDerGrossen »

I would like to ask for my friend to be whitelisted. He is new to BTW but Wastelander7 and I will show him the ropes (and make him do all the hard labor for us :D.)

IGN:Sh4rkBait
Experience:None so far.
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

PureBDCraft has finally been updated to 4.83
you may all thank me for telling you
If u havent heard of it go here
http://bdcraft.net/forum/better-wolves-360
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

May I present you the crest of the new rising Town Lucilinburhuc
Spoiler
Show
(btw it should be a red lion with a golden crown. If anyone has an idea to improve it, so it looks more like a lion that would be awesome!)

-Sockthing
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Sockthing wrote:May I present you the crest of the new rising Town Lucilinburhuc
Spoiler
Show
(btw it should be a red lion with a golden crown. If anyone has an idea to improve it, so it looks more like a lion that would be awesome!)

-Sockthing
Verreh Nice. Is it going to be an independant Faction, part of another Faction or just neutral?
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

I'm not quite sure yet, but for the moment it stands neutral. :)
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Mud

Post by Mud »

Mud wrote:I was hoping to build on Raven's Landing near MCInvention's settlement. Is this area reserved?
Can I possibly get an answer on this? I'd like to start building, but I don't want to trespass.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Mud wrote:
Mud wrote:I was hoping to build on Raven's Landing near MCInvention's settlement. Is this area reserved?
Can I possibly get an answer on this? I'd like to start building, but I don't want to trespass.
Uhm, Bitter and serrine arent that active on the forums, so you will have to ask them in game if its reserved, for i can not tell you
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
bittersweet529

Re: Friendly Coop BTW Server ! [v4.84]

Post by bittersweet529 »

No reservations as far as I know Mud. The only thing I ask is that you give everyone plenty of room to expand so nobody gets too cramped. May want to talk to MC Inventor to make sure you're not too close to him... there is also Ignorant Lawyer somewhere in that area I believe. If you're not too close to them, the entire island is open.
Mud

Post by Mud »

I spent a bit of time with MC asking about his boundaries, I'll check with Ignorant Lawyer next time I'm on. Thanks!

Also, is there a stone generator anywhere on the server? Smooth or Cobble doesn't much matter.
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

Yes there is a Smooth Stone Gen in sentarshadeen but it hasn't been working for me recently. Also sorry for not being on much, RL stuff keeps popping up :/
Bevanz

Post by Bevanz »

Terrene Roamsedge

Also PK, you should update the renderer so mod blocks are displayed
He flaps his boney wings at you, but you ask how he can fly with those things and he crashes to the ground.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Mud wrote:I spent a bit of time with MC asking about his boundaries, I'll check with Ignorant Lawyer next time I'm on. Thanks!

Also, is there a stone generator anywhere on the server? Smooth or Cobble doesn't much matter.
There's a really basic one DB generator in Hammersly, at the bottom of the mineshaft next to the mill. Help yourself. It's not like anyone uses it much atm.
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

Mud wrote:I spent a bit of time with MC asking about his boundaries, I'll check with Ignorant Lawyer next time I'm on. Thanks!

Yes, sentarshedeen has 2, in the proccess of being upgraded last i checked they might be upgrade idk. but anyway, talk to ion or jake if you see them on, they should be able to take you to our stone supplies, i ask that you take no more than 2-3 double chests of stone at a time, thats what i can replace in a day or so, so its fine if you take that much :)

PS. i wont be on until friday i have stuff going on all week.
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Currently Looking into getting feather fall on my chain boots, does anywhere have an infernal enchanter with at least 60 bookshelves?

Edit: nevermind. Terrene has one
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

DiamondArms wrote:Currently Looking into getting feather fall on my chain boots, does anywhere have an infernal enchanter with at least 60 bookshelves?

Edit: nevermind. Terrene has one
you could always put an infernal enchanter into that giant library, because until you do that library is a waste of leather
MrGrau

Post by MrGrau »

Hey guys, I've been talking with Epa on the IRC, and we've both decided that it'd be really cool to play through BTW togther or with a small group of people, and after searching through the servers, Epa found this one, and thought it would be really cool. So I thought it'd be really cool.
It's really cool.

Anyway, I'd like to apply myself, MrGrau and Epa, epaGamer to the whitelist! Thanks

Derp, I read the requirements you wanted for the whitelist applications, and of course, promptly forgot to put those requirements into this post.
I'm Grau, surprise, I'm from Australia, and I'm 18. My experience with BTW isn't huge, I stopped playing about the time of minecraft 1.2 or 1.3 i think. I managed to get some semi automatic kilns and a pretty bitching mob/xp farm if i do say so myself. I then tried to make an elevator with ropes and pullies for about two solid weeks. I'm pretty sure I was close to killing everyone who talked to me in those two weeks, and stopped playing because I had a hissy fit.

And I just asked Epa for his thingy;
epaGamer
Poland
1 month playing time

I think I spent a little too long on mine...
Rob

Post by Rob »

Bevanz wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Terrene Roamsedge

Also PK, you should update the renderer so mod blocks are displayed

Even not being able to see every block, that looks extremely impressive. Great Job Bev.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Double post ftw.

I'll be away on rage quit island for a few. Just lost an inventory full of spoils from an abandoned mine I spent the last 6 hrs in. Double creeper took me out, then another round of creeper b*llsh*t kept me from getting back to my death spot in time.