Hardcore Storage

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Gen

Hardcore Storage

Post by Gen »

Hardcore Storage

Since updating to the 4.62+ changes, I have generally noted that the 'more time required to do things' has resulted in me having to build/create approximately double the amount of storage that I might have had for a similar level of progression as in previous versions. Not a problem.

However, is it not a trifle ludicrous that you can store just under 3,500 blocks per (large) chest, and so be able to amass vast quantities of resources in a tiny little shack...?

Likewise 'Steve' being able to carry vast amounts of resources on his belt and backpack?

Would there not be more 'emergent behaviour' and utility in minecarts with chests/railways, sorting systems and large scale construction projects if the act of storage itself was to be made to be tierable?

Thought to be filed?
Taleric

Re: Hardcore Storage

Post by Taleric »

You guys are on a rampage! Please stop! Play TFC for more "realism" in survival play.

FC is and has been expanding substantive game play as if vMC had been properly fleshed out.

Not adding features like the need for outright warehouses for the sake of realism.
HammerCaller

Re: Hardcore Storage

Post by HammerCaller »

Gen wrote:Hardcore Storage

Thought to be filed?
http://tf2r.com/banned.swf