TritonOne BTW [Whitelist] [BTW 4.40] [Build Oriented]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Karoleigh

TritonOne BTW [Whitelist] [BTW 4.40] [Build Oriented]

Post by Karoleigh »

Ohaidur guys!~

This is a whitelisted survival server using the most current version of BetterThanWolves. The focus of this server is creating server distinctive towns and cities across the map with a "Lord of the Rings"-quise theme.

It's doesn't matter if you're a complete noob or an veteran to the mod... All are welcomed here. :)

So if you can build and want to help, please read over the rules and apply!

- Karoleigh

..::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::..

Server Info

IP: beta.tritonone.com
TeamSpeak IP: tritonone.com
Difficulty: Normal
HC Buckets: Off
HC Spawn: Off
HC Buoy: On
HC Chests: On
HC Player Names: On

..::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::....::..::..

Rules

1. This is survival. Do not ask for OP, for the admins to spawn in items, so on and so on. It's okay to ask for a trade. Just don't beg.

2. If you join us, you will be asked to participate in the building of the town. It's okay if you just want to run off and make your own little shack, but I'd prefer people interested in building the town.

3. Don't be a douchebag and/or grief. You'll be banned permanently not only from this server, but every server in the TritonOne Network.

4. Keep caps to a minimum. I don't give a shit about cursing.

5. PvP is on, but that doesn't mean you can run around and kill people. Ask to PvP.

6. Have fun!

Whitelist Application
  • Minecraft Name:
  • Why would you like to join us?:
  • What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?:
  • How experienced are you in BTW?:
  • Tell me something interesting about yourself!:

Links

Vote for us on MineStatus! https://minestatus.net/56864-tritonone-betterthanwolves

Give us diamonds on PlanetMinecraft! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/t ... hanwolves/
Last edited by Karoleigh on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Karoleigh

Post by Karoleigh »

Screenshots of the Server!

The Storage House, complete with living quarters and an elevator down to this town's mine.

Our hemp farm has grown since my first screenshot. :)

This will be the first place you visit when you join the server. We're working towards getting some soulforged steel before we begin building. :) Eventually, this will be a busy little town just along the river and ocean, it will be the main depot for the rest of the settlements around.

We've just finished smoothing out the terrain. This is going to be one of the larger towns (if not the largest). It's a lovely little area. :)

My little temporary base as I farm up enough for my first windmill. :)
Last edited by Karoleigh on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aradanwen II

Re: TritonOne BTW Server [Whitelist] [Survival]

Post by Aradanwen II »

could i be whitelisted?

Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Name: aradanwen
Why would you like to join us?: because im looking for a friendly type new server
What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?: infrastructure
How experienced are you in BTW?: quite good
Tell me something interesting about yourself!: i build several large infrastructure projects on mutliple servers.
Steve learns the same way he learns everything else: via maddeningly painful bursts of possibly psychic, definitely psychotic inspiration.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Whitelist Application:

[*]Minecraft Name: sgt_detritus

[*]Why would you like to join us?: I've been really wanting to do something like this on a BTW server since BTW became multiplayer. Due to lack of interest in my own server it didn't really work out, but this might be interesting!

[*]What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?: Pretty much everything. I like to proceed through the tech tree, building whatever is needed. I also like to build really interesting windmill designs, and often spend long times rebuilding them.

[*]How experienced are you in BTW?:
I've been playing BTW since August, and completed the tech tree several times. I haven't really done any automation yet, however.

[*]Tell me something interesting about yourself!:
I live in Australia?
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
Karoleigh

Post by Karoleigh »

You two have been added. Welcome! :)
Aduis1210

Post by Aduis1210 »

Minecraft Name:Aduis1210

Why would you like to join us?:well ive always been looking for A BTW server with team play mechanics and would like to be a valued member of the crew:)

What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?:i enjoy building auto processing plants as well as farms.

How experienced are you in BTW?:i would say average im noy a big redstone expert need to learn more to get better
Tell me something interesting about yourself!:well im from England im 21 enjoy all games including rpg and strategy
Karoleigh

Post by Karoleigh »

You've been approved, welcome!
tyr116

Post by tyr116 »

Minecraft Name:tyr116
Why would you like to join us?:For a nice community and, as a bonus, that's centered around one of my two favorite mods
What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?: Everything, but my favorite part is that you can't do everything so easily, therefore, that's why I love building anything.
How experienced are you in BTW?:Been playing since 3.5
Tell me something interesting about yourself!:I live in Lewisville, Texas. I have wanted to learn german, and french, for quite a while now, but have yet to find the time. And I love minecraft, Tekkit, Millenaire, and Better than Wolves, to name a few.
Karoleigh

Re: TritonOne BTW [Whitelist] [BTW 4.40] [Build Oriented]

Post by Karoleigh »

Updated the info page, adding a few more pics to the screenshot post.

:)
w00f22z

Post by w00f22z »

Minecraft Name: w00f22z
Why would you like to join us?: I like to build as a part of something and I love better than wolves. (and I mean who doesn't like LOTR right?)
What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?: Elevators!
How experienced are you in BTW?: I'm pretty noob when it comes to BTW I have used it for a long time but I never get very far in SSP because it's just so lonely.
Tell me something interesting about yourself!: ._. Interesting? Idk I can eat like 10 habanero peppers without having to drink anything. that count?
tyr116

Post by tyr116 »

Hey, why hasn't anyone been on lately? Every time I get on the server, nobody is on! :(
Nathanflok

Post by Nathanflok »

Minecraft Name: Nathanflok
Why would you like to join us?: I would like to play a server with other people rather than with myself.
What's your favorite thing to build in BTW?: Giant windmill farms
How experienced are you in BTW?: Meh... About after The Wood Tier
Tell me something interesting about yourself!: I love multi-player, and I love BTW, and I like to make big Windmill farms!
I woke up to get me a cold pop!
tyr116

Post by tyr116 »

Why is server down now? Why haven't you responded to my other comment? WHY?! :(