Zombies' Weapon of Choice

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
haphazardnuke

Zombies' Weapon of Choice

Post by haphazardnuke »

I know this is not a bug, because the first night I found a zombie with iron plate armor (he didn't drop it, sadly).

With that out of the way, please permit me to mini-rant. Ahem.
Shovels! Iron. Shovels. Everywhere. I have been in my current world more than 50 in-game days, and every time I find a zombie carrying a rare drop, it's a worn-down iron shovel. I have six of them now! Six! I don't even use iron shovels!

The worst part is, I have just built this save's first hibachi, I'm nearly set to build a bellows and melt the shovels down, and suddenly my cows forget they drop leather too. I admit I haven't constructed a cow farm yet; everything's manual. I also have been waiting on my single wolf to produce dung for a while now. I finally shoved him into the dark, water-bearing room he deserves, so hopefully that aspect will improve.

It's things like this that make me rage for a moment, then realize there's nothing to do but laugh. At least it's not too dangerous. Heh, unless you happen to be a wolf named Dingleberry :)

Well, back to Minecraft for me, I guess. Those shovels won't smelt themselves :s
PizzaSHARK wrote:It's fun trying to quietly assassinate your kids and family members
BigShinyToys

Re: Zombies' Weapon of Choice

Post by BigShinyToys »

Well they had to get out of there graves somehow didn't they ?
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

My personal favorite are the ones that can pick up dropped items. I had one come at me with a length of string earlier. BAMF zombie right there, trying to garrote poor little me.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
DigitalAristotle217

Post by DigitalAristotle217 »

Sometimes when I'm mowing down a herd of zombies that happen to be chasing me, they pick up pieces of their brethren and chase me with it. AKA rotten flesh.
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

DigitalAristotle217 wrote:Sometimes when I'm mowing down a herd of zombies that happen to be chasing me, they pick up pieces of their brethren and chase me with it. AKA rotten flesh.
Nothing like being hit over the head by your own sword. Was quite the surprise when it happened to me the first time.
Chibiterase

Post by Chibiterase »

I wish i took a picture of the zombie my own head. -.-
It happened because he pwnd me once and i returned to get my items back and finally got revenge.
Anyone have this experience? (mobs wearing your head)
Have you thought about what you've done recently? Where you've been and from? Who you met? Take time to think about your life once a while.
Thalarctia

Post by Thalarctia »

Chibiterase wrote:I wish i took a picture of the zombie my own head. -.-
It happened because he pwnd me once and i returned to get my items back and finally got revenge.
Anyone have this experience? (mobs wearing your head)
There is one episode of my Let's Play where we are all wearing eachothers heads in the nether, a wither skeleton kills one of us and puts on the head he dropped - Unfortunately I didnt get a chance to film it, but there is a screenshot in the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwhDE1d8 ... age#t=736s