Sphax for BTW project (unoficial)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
RobPony

Sphax for BTW project (unoficial)

Post by RobPony »

Hello. I just installed BTW (been wanting too for ages) and when I applied the "official" sphax texture pack, not only was it incomplete. but it is so woefully out of date as to be actually useless. (the only texture file it contains is missing half the objects and some of those that it does have I feel can be improved)

as I am an artist, and have created partial texture packs for sphax in the past for personal use whenever the texture's provided were inadequate. I want to fix the BTW sphax texture pack. (i.e. make one)

However BTW has a LARGE array of textures. So rather than spending months trying to work out what each texture connects to and what it is meant to represent. I thought it would be a good idea to turn to the BTW community for help. as not only are you guys familiar with what textures belong to what. you are also familiar with what they are and probably have idea's of what they should look like.

I would like to start with the only existing file (and make it usable) "btwterrain01.png"

any help would be appreciated.
Ph1il93

Re: Sphax for BTW project (unoficial)

Post by Ph1il93 »

There is already an up to date sphax texture addon for BTW.
It can be foud here: http://bdcraft.net/forum/better-wolves-360

Edit: Ok, the lightning rod is missing, so it's almost up to date.
If you still want to make this addon, let me know and i'll "explain" the btwterrain01.png.
Rich131

Re: Sphax for BTW project (unoficial)

Post by Rich131 »

Good idea to bring it up to date, although I'm not sure as much of it is missing as you claim. This post is also in the wrong topic.
Yesterday, today was tomorrow & tomorrow, today will be yesterday.