Chaos Legion Recruiting (Anarchy Clan)

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
HavokSCOUT

Chaos Legion Recruiting (Anarchy Clan)

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Many of you know me, some of you fear me, and one of you wishes they never met me. None of this matters right now. What matters is that my clan, the Chaos Legion, is recruiting. The purpose of this clan is to make Anarchy more interesting. Anarchy is all about player interaction, and our goal is to cause as much of it as possible, whether it be through subterfuge or through straight brute force. As of this moment, Chaos Legion is only looking for members of the official anarchy server. Any and all are welcome, where no idea is too stupid if it causes some fun. Two large rules, however. THOU SHALT NOT GRIEF ON NON-ANARCHY SERVERS. Anarchy play is all well and good, where you can lose your items in the blink of an eye, but on friendly and creative servers, be nice. It is a game after all, which leads to the second rule. In game, all bets are off, but OUT OF GAME, ACT FRIENDLY. One of my peeves is someone who takes something too far. If you betrayed me in game, I'd tip my hat to you and start again. Out of game, I'd have more respect for you in having bested me. Never anger or resentment. Again, this is a game, treat it as such.

Just to recap:
ONLY OFFICIAL ANARCHY SERVER MEMBERS APPLY
ON NON-ANARCHY SERVERS, DON'T GRIEF/ BE A GENERAL BUTTHEAD
KEEP ALL HOSTILITY IN GAME

To apply, reply to this thread. Anyone who PMs me about applications will be ignored and laughed at.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!