New Release! (BTW V4.32)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
ma-ta

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.32)

Post by ma-ta »

Regards and thanks FlowerChild !!!
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Hell yeah ! :)
Thanks bro !
Don't be offended if the first thing I wanna do is to chop down your head, it's because I know how cool it's gonna look on my fireplace ... no offense ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Battosay wrote:Hell yeah ! :)
Thanks bro !
Don't be offended if the first thing I wanna do is to chop down your head, it's because I know how cool it's gonna look on my fireplace ... no offense ;)
Don't worry man...I'll be sure to build a nice little shrine just for yours as well :)
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Crushing all those bugs, very nice.
I really like the player heads. That is amazing. I will be sure to make a nice trophy room. Even though my server isn't anarchy, I will make sure PVP is turned on for a while.
Detaction

Post by Detaction »

Embirrim, I'll make sure to get one of this heads off you.
RezDev

Post by RezDev »

Off for a weekend and I come back to awesome:

Port to 1.4
bugs squashed
Heads rolling

Pure excellence. Your dedication to this mod and the experiences of this community are second to none, FC.
Thanks, as always, for keeping Minecraft awesome.

And good luck/have fun on the new server as well!
LiveInPain

Post by LiveInPain »

Thanks for this awesome mod, now its time to go chop some heads >:)
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Dude yes! These planned public executions will be all the more awesome now!! >:D

Let the heads roll my friends! ^-^
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Jay42
Location: Walking behind you; Sleeping besides you; Talking around you.

Post by Jay42 »

Ooh, so much awesome in such a short amount of time! Didn't even have the chance to thank you for the last ones, far too busy playing with them.
It's always these little bits here and there that make this mod so well-rounded.
So, head off to you, good sir.
Stormweaver wrote:BTW: where the line between morality and immorality is a mile wide and has loops in some places.
Backups. Backups! BACKUPS!!
julkwiec

Post by julkwiec »

Oh my. I should have thanked you about half a year ago, when I started playing BTW :)
Playing your mod is almost as fun to play as watching you ban all those people unable to read the forum rules :)
Thanks again for the update!
-J-

Post by -J- »

I gotta say that I like it when a mod gets updated so frequently and like always: great job, Flowerchild. The only bad thing I can say about this mod is that... I just can't go back to vanilla MC. Not sure if that's really a bad thing, though.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
sky_demon

Post by sky_demon »

Pretty nice small update. Thanks for your work FC ^_^
EpicAaron

Post by EpicAaron »

Player hats could act as a sneaky disguise with hardcore names!
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
finite8

Post by finite8 »

FlowerChild wrote: -Added ability to drop player skulls on death.
Yet again another "Why not Vanilla?" question. It makes so much sense.

Nice touch. I now have a purpose to make a trophy room :)
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
mikeyagoto

Post by mikeyagoto »

Added overpower reaction to Mill Stones, Screw Pumps, and Turntables, since these blocks can now be overpowered due to the inclusion of the Vertical Wind Mill in a previous release.
Just for clarification so I don't do this.

Since vertical windmills are the only thing allowed in the nether does this mean that Mill stones, Screw Pumps (which are already irrelevant in the nether) and turntables aren't going to be allowed to be automated beyond hand crank in the nether?

Also want to say that the recent editions have made anarchy into what I personally believe to be a fully thought out, satisfying, social, and competitive experience, where before it was more of run and hide, never see another player, and focused on cheating to find bases and steal, not combat. I think that you have added value to the idea of actually fighting other players, for one to control the end (and what I deem the super weapons), and also the novel experience of player heads; which makes bounties, and player feuds about actually killing each other.

Long story short thank you for making Minecraft a competitive multilayer experience.

Thanks!

Mikey
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

mikeyagoto wrote:
Added overpower reaction to Mill Stones, Screw Pumps, and Turntables, since these blocks can now be overpowered due to the inclusion of the Vertical Wind Mill in a previous release.
The overpower reaction is what happens during rain in minecraft; it doesn't affect anything within the nether.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

dam it man my jar just cant take it any more. It is developing a dangerous hatred of 7zip / jk

All these releases to just to fix bugs you are a true perfectionist and that is why we all play BTW.
mikeyagoto

Post by mikeyagoto »

Stormweaver wrote:
mikeyagoto wrote:
The overpower reaction is what happens during rain in minecraft; it doesn't affect anything within the nether.
ohh gotcha, ig ive never hooked them up to direct power before, didn't realize it broke them, I thought it was just gearboxes but that makes sense, thank you!

Mikey
moonracer

Post by moonracer »

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this mod. It is really something special! I'm more of a lurker on here but felt I needed to say that. I've been enjoying all the new additions and your thoughtful balancing of the vanilla update(s).
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

mikeyagoto wrote: ohh gotcha, ig ive never hooked them up to direct power before, didn't realize it broke them, I thought it was just gearboxes but that makes sense, thank you!

Mikey
Yeah, it just wasn't an issue previous to the vertical Wind Mills, as each of the blocks in question could only be powered vertically, and both of the existing power sources were horizontal. As a result, you couldn't power them without having at least 1 Gear Box between the Wind Mill and device you were powering.
Locke

Post by Locke »

BigShinyToys wrote:dam it man my jar just cant take it any more. It is developing a dangerous hatred of 7zip / jk
Your grammar... I'm not usually a grammar nazi but... *squirms*

Anyway, thanks so much FC, I love BTW and every update the under powered piece of flesh formerly know as my heart almost squeals with joy.
That and custom head drops and mob heads means that a few hours will be spent making an area in front of my base dedicated to heads on pikes (fences for anyone that doesn't know, look good with heads impaled on them).
FlowerChild wrote: Hehehe...BTW: Making Minecraft a little more vile with each release :)
Spoilered for convenience :)
Spoiler
Show
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

Just poppin' in to say thanks for the last few releases FC. :)

Now when a zombie knocks down my door, I can literally run upstairs and collect his friggin' head.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Locke wrote: (fences for anyone that doesn't know, look good with heads impaled on them).
Indeed they do.
Spoiler
Show
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Locke

Post by Locke »

dawnraider wrote:
Locke wrote: (fences for anyone that doesn't know, look good with heads impaled on them).
Indeed they do.
Spoiler
Show
*claps*

I personally like using nether fences and having netherrack burning around it right in front of my giant wall defending my base from the forces of evil and cows.
FlowerChild wrote: Hehehe...BTW: Making Minecraft a little more vile with each release :)
Spoilered for convenience :)
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Locke wrote:I personally like using nether fences and having netherrack burning around it right in front of my giant wall defending my base from the forces of evil and cows.
Hehehe...BTW: Making Minecraft a little more vile with each release :)