DOGS OF THE STATE: KINGDOMS[4.31] [Mature] [Military Minded]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Aceldamor

Re: DOGS OF THE STATE: KINGDOMS[4.31] [Mature] [Military Min

Post by Aceldamor »

Incomitatum wrote:Aceldamor,

Thank you for your application. I look forward to meeting you online soon. If possible shoot me a PM when you are on next. This week is pretty hectic for me, but I hope I can make the time.
PM Sent
MapparusJack

Post by MapparusJack »

Hi guys, i've been banned for no apparently reason can someone check that please?
phantagor

Post by phantagor »

MapparusJack wrote:Hi guys, i've been banned for no apparently reason can someone check that please?
I dont want to be rude, but our mods never ban for fun. There is surely a reason.

But i am sure the mod in question will tell you, why you were banned.

Maybe you logged out, outside of the Noobmaze?
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action and over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some shit."
- Ian Fleming
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Ok, I'm done with this.

Given the server's assistant-admin's dickish behavior on these forums, given the overall jingoistic political bent of the server, given that it seems to be becoming a pit of dissent within the community, and given that the server players that seem to be creating accounts here are not only not contributing to the community at large, but can't even seemed to be bothered to adhere to the forum rules (like Mr Animated Avatar above), I no longer wish for this server to be promoted through these forums.

Sorry, but you guys are no longer welcome here.