BTW auto-installer

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
gaga654

BTW auto-installer

Post by gaga654 »

Someone on the BetterThanWolves subreddit posted a program that automatically installs BTW for you - you just have to supply it with the .zip file. I haven't tried it out, but I thought it would be of interest to people here. Apologies to FC if this isn't welcome - I vaguely recall you having expressed dislike for such a program in the past, but it seems like a nice thing to have what with how much more of a pain it's become to install BTW.

Snip -Flower
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: BTW auto-installer

Post by FlowerChild »

No, please don't post links to executables like that. I have no idea who wrote that thing and with what intent, so I'd prefer these forums not be used as a potential vector for malicious code.
jakerman999

Re: BTW auto-installer

Post by jakerman999 »

I apologize if this isn't the place for this; but I have a vbs script I threw together a while ago for setting up BTW4.A2. It's inherently open source, although windows only.

Would you be opposed if I updated/generalized and released it?