aux.class error copying

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Jonathan7oneal

aux.class error copying

Post by Jonathan7oneal »

This is my first time trying to install BTW. I am trying to transfer the files from winrar over to the MINECRAFT-JAR file and all files other than the aux.class transfer correctly. It shows that the current file is 0 bytes and there's not one I can see in the MINECRAFT-JAR folder.
magikeh

Re: aux.class error copying

Post by magikeh »

There is no such file aux.class in the BTWMod4-A1HumpedCamel.zip (It's one of the files that isn't touched in minecraft.jar)

Try to download the 1.5.2 Minecraft.Jar again, replace it with the one in the install dir.
Download the current release of BTW once more, then try to copy the files over once more.

If the issue persists, please reply again with all your environment information.
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Jonathan7oneal

Post by Jonathan7oneal »

I figured it out. I was miss understanding the directions and tried moving the files in winrar to the minecraft-jar file instead of the other way around. All set up and running now. Thanks for the time to try and help.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

:) Glad to help, enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you have. We have a wiki that you can reference any time as well: Wiki Page
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO