Entities Disappeared

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
HavokSCOUT

Entities Disappeared

Post by HavokSCOUT »

So, I was working with my hopper when nothing happened, and the ensuing explosions led to my death. This was at night, and my HC Spawn was right next to where this all went down. Getting back to my base, I find that ALL of my inventory, all of the enemies that were around, and the ghast had all despawned in a matter of 2 minutes. I tried restarting MC, but nothing changed. There were some drops, such as the Soul Sand, and some of the building that I picked up, but nothing from my inventory, which sucks as I had lost some cobble, a pick, a sword, and a near full set of tanned leather.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
RalphKastro

Re: Entities Disappeared

Post by RalphKastro »

it's possible that the ghast blew your stuff up, and the Ghasts usually do despawn before you get back(have a lot of experience with this kind of thing.) as for the mobs maybe they just despawned because of the distance or something