Diego's Stream

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
diegokilla

Diego's Stream

Post by diegokilla »

http://www.justin.tv/diegokilla

Stop by for shenanigans!
Spoiler
Show
(If a mod would like to move this thread to off-topic, I've got no qualms as i don't plan on using BTW for this stream any time soon) <- LOL
Which mod put the LOL ? ^
Last edited by diegokilla on Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 am, edited 32 times in total.
Gilberreke

Re: BTW Livestream

Post by Gilberreke »

Ah crap, I'm watching another livestream right now :(
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

sounds fun
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

Well that went on a lot longer than expected :P 6hour power session FTW!

prolly gonna do the same thing again tommorrow nite for anyone who is interested, around midnite EST

Thanks to those guys and gals who stopped in and wacthed for a while, and a big thanks to havok and speltz for lending some commentary :D
Deepsniper

Post by Deepsniper »

It was fun to see someone else play BTW for once. XD I was kinda getting bored in my own dark little tunnels all alone.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

I had fun, I will definitely be watching tonight.
Deepsniper

Post by Deepsniper »

I'll be watching too as I work on my world on the other screen :) Would give me some ideas here and there on what i could/should build into my home.

Kinda think it would be fun to setup one like that to show you guys a little bit of a tour. Wouldn't be able to speak though because I have no more voice (stupid cold)...
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

Hey there guys, going to be starting the livestream up again in the next half an hour or so, same bat time, same bat place :P

(same link as the OP)
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

diegokilla wrote:Hey there guys, going to be starting the livestream up again in the next half an hour or so, same bat time, same bat place :P

(same link as the OP)

same bat link. See you there.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

HavokSCOUT wrote:
diegokilla wrote:Hey there guys, going to be starting the livestream up again in the next half an hour or so, same bat time, same bat place :P

(same link as the OP)

same bat link. See you there.
Lmao this should be the Livestream's theme song :D

Probably going to do the same thing again tomorrow gang, I'm starting to get the hang of Livestreams site and how to make it so ppl who miss out can catch up and find the parts they missed. But it is going to take a few days to get it all the crap that livestream auto-uploads out, and the good vids in. So in total we have 14 hours and 7 minutes of raw footage... ya, thats a friggin lot!
So I highly doubt i will have the patience/time to go through and make an edited version :( What I am going to try to do is split the videos up (after we livestream them of course) into about 1 hour segments, so that ppl can catch up if they are REALLY bored :P Anyways, thanks again everyone who stopped in to watch and keep me company while hoardes of creepers attempt to maul my face >.<
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

Tonight's livestream may get pushed back to around midnight or a little bit later. (Silly real life impeding on my MC time -.- )
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

Do what you have to do, man. Hopefully the crowd'll be a bit bigger since it's Saturday tomorrow. Also, you might want to double-check the balance between the game volume and your voice - it was pretty hard to hear you over the rain last night.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Can you please keep posting all the videos after the stream is done? You usually start around 5am for me, so I'm watching these the day afterwards :)

Edit: oh damn, the third part actually failed to upload correctly. That really sucks
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

Katalliaan wrote:Do what you have to do, man. Hopefully the crowd'll be a bit bigger since it's Saturday tomorrow. Also, you might want to double-check the balance between the game volume and your voice - it was pretty hard to hear you over the rain last night.
Will do. Like I said in one of the earlier streams, WE NEED A RAIN VOLUME SLIDER!!
Gilberreke wrote:Can you please keep posting all the videos after the stream is done? You usually start around 5am for me, so I'm watching these the day afterwards :)

Edit: oh damn, the third part actually failed to upload correctly. That really sucks
I'm currently working on compiling them, and possibly uploading them to youtube. Livestream seem to automatically save them to my channel, but jumbles up the order, as well as the name of them. Which makes it really hard for people to figure out which ones they missed. I will prolly have these up by sunday. But for tonight, I will do a recap and walkthrough of everything I've done so far.

And with that being said, the stream will be going live shortly :D
BoredomAddict

Post by BoredomAddict »

I scared FC away from the livestream. :(
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

diegokilla wrote:Livestream seem to automatically save them to my channel, but jumbles up the order, as well as the name of them. Which makes it really hard for people to figure out which ones they missed.
I watched "btw part two", which ends with the mill stone being done, so it's the next one that won't play for me. It's there, but it says it's only 00:00 long and won't play.
Shugo_Ookami

Post by Shugo_Ookami »

Woo! my first post! >.> Anywho, twas fun watching again tonight. Too bad I missed the ghast fun. If I'm not busy I will try to pop in for the next showing.
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Welcome to the forums, Shyguy! Tread lightly, though. Some people have short tempers.
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
Shugo_Ookami

Post by Shugo_Ookami »

Thanks ^_^ Heh heh, I've noticed. No worries though, I've seen plenty worse.
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

I missed FC visiting the stream? Damn. Doesn't surprise me, though - the best stuff always happens after you leave.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
BoredomAddict

Post by BoredomAddict »

He didn't say anything, but his name was listed under the people viewing. He left when I said he was there.
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Boredom, you know that was me just trolling, right? >_>;

Also, I might not be able to make it tonight. First off, I have school work. Which, really, isn't that much of a problem. However, I myself and livestreaming a bit. (As in, my massive nether portal build mentioned in this topic.)

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Hoping to make it tonight again, can someone tell me what i missed yesterday
Speltz

Post by Speltz »

Oh, man. There was an amazing battle for the Nether that you missed. Ghasts as far as the eye could see, and a horde of pissed off zombie pigmen.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

dangit! sounds like i missed a good one