Steam Sales

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Daisjun

Re: Steam Sales

Post by Daisjun »

Extremely good pick and mix bundle at Bundlestars atm:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promotio ... s-pick-mix
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

XCOM 2 60% off! Go go go go!
kazerima

Post by kazerima »

Endless Legend is 75% off, the base game + all DLC is in a semi-hidden bundle for $17-$18.
FlowerChild wrote:BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

I've mostly avoided spending money on this summer sale, but I did pick up Subnautica for half off. Well worth it and from what I can glean has come a very long way since last year
Better is the enemy of Good
Psion

Post by Psion »

agreed, subnautica is definitely a game i've played repeatedly with each update. it's definitely starting to feel like an actual game now, though granted it could be harder in some ways. then again i often play hardcore survival and usually wind up dying around the time i get moonpool built lol <.< i really need to be more careful in exploring wrecks, i keep drowning from getting lost.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

I picked up Subnautica a while ago and while it's not the best game, I kinda love it. It's like the yoga version of gaming.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

I really enjoy playing subnautic. It is kind of zen like, good music and visuals. I wish I had tried it in VR, might have really added to the experience.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Taleric wrote:I really enjoy playing subnautic. It is kind of zen like, good music and visuals. I wish I had tried it in VR, might have really added to the experience.
I love Subnautica too, but I doubt it would work well with VR right now due to the stuttering that most people seem to experience with it right now. Seems to have something to do with streaming (I think I get it when a new sound is loaded, like when I get close to a fish I'm trying to catch and it makes its panic sound) rather than being an actual framerate issue, so hopefully they can fix that in the future.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

I've seen a couple lets players try it in VR. Both reported major motion sickness when strafing due to the camera tilting
Better is the enemy of Good
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

Edit: Too many SALES!
And nothing I really want to play.
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

Rawny wrote:Edit: Too many SALES!
And nothing I really want to play.
I fall into that trap often where you buy things for later, that never comes lol.

No Man's Sky 60% off, I put a few hours in on survival and $23 is very fair.

Fallout New Vegas $10.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Stardew Valley is on sale for 40% off (About 10 CAD) Hugely recommend this game if you enjoyed the old harvest moon games. I accidentally put 70 hours into the game the first week I had it. :D
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

Shadow Warrior currently free at Humble Bundle for 48 hours:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shad ... al-edition

Awesome game. I also have a spare key for it if someone wants it but doesn't see this post before the end of the offer.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

I just came here to post that one too XD
Ninja'd. Pun intended.
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Infinifactory 66% off for 48 hours on Steam. I assume everyone here probably already has it, but just in case :)
kazerima

Post by kazerima »

it's not steam, but, the current humble bundle has Pony Island available free of charge. It's one of the most inspirational games I've seen in recent years, so I would recommend everyone here pick up a copy. (it's at the bottom of the page)

For the price of a dollar, though, you can get a bunch of extra stuff too.

https://www.humblebundle.com/micro-jumbo-bundle
FlowerChild wrote:BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

One of the best bundles I've ever seen on Bundlestars atm:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/i ... s-6-bundle

Wish I didn't already own a few of them, the price makes it pretty much worth it just for any of those single games alone.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Rise of The Tomb Raider for 5 dollars. It's a good game. Although I still can't think of it as a Tomb Raider game, it's pretty fun for what it is. Two days remaining.

Link
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Outlast and Whistleblower free. Two days left.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/outl ... ent=Banner
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

I've noticed Humble Bundle seem to be doing free games on the regular now. They've had Psychonauts, Oddworld and this all in the last couple weeks.
Psion

Post by Psion »

batman: arkham asylum, batman: arkham city are off for 75%, and batman: arkham knight season pass for 66% off - they may be a bit old, but they sure are pretty looking. the entire series has impressed me quite a bit, other than the riddler revenge challange mode in the first and especially the second. q.q playing the third so far and its been amazing so far. the story and voice acting is top notch as well.

Looks like all of warner brothers merchandise is on sale for up to 75% off, until october 2nd.

ironically i bought arkham knight like 3 days ago for full price. figures id be a victim of the "just missed it" sale bus.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Mad Max is 66% off as well, and it's giving me the siren's call. Anyone here have an opinion on it one way or another?
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

Fallout is currently free to add to your Steam collection: http://store.steampowered.com/news/33174/
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

FlowerChild wrote:Mad Max is 66% off as well, and it's giving me the siren's call. Anyone here have an opinion on it one way or another?
Haven't played it but I've heard nothing but good things, been tempted to get it for a while. It's also 75% off at Bundle Stars atm: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max
kazerima

Post by kazerima »

https://www.humblebundle.com/extralife

I've heard good things about Majesty, and a bunch of pathfinder PDF's isn't half bad for only $1.
Kingsway also looks like an interesting concept game.