Trapdoor in Hopper not filtering Creeper Oysters

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
thePurpleNinja

Trapdoor in Hopper not filtering Creeper Oysters

Post by thePurpleNinja »

Ok, first post and I'm risking FC's wrath and I can only apologise if I'm wrong but I think there is actually a bug where Creeper Oysters enter a Hopper with a Trapdoor filter when they should not.

I'm playing the current version "4.99999A0F Marsupial!?!?" and Creeper Oyster (max stack 16) are entering a hopper filter with a trapdoor on it.
I've seen this bug report here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7831 but based on my playing around the wiki (http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?tit ... oldid=9498) seems to be right in asserting that:
Trapdoor: Blocks items stack size < 64
Iron Bars: Blocks items that do not stack

I've thrown various other 16 stack items (sandwiches, bread, books) and they are all blocked.

I couldn't find anything in the change log that asserts this is the intended behaviour of the respective filters so again, I'm sorry if I've got mixed up.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Trapdoor in Hopper not filtering Creeper Oysters

Post by FlowerChild »

If you're not certain about whether a behavior is intended, post about it in tech support. This area is for people reporting things they're certain are bugs.