Shearing cows [Totally a suggestion]

The place to talk about how BTW might be different
Sarudak
Site Admin

Shearing cows [Totally a suggestion]

Post by Sarudak »

Hey I was thinking that sometime leather is hard to come by so maybe it would be cool if you could shear cow and get some of the leather off of them. Of course you'll probably get kicked but it could totally be really worth it bcuz it's hard to get leather sometimes in the early game. Then you'll need to leave some time for the cow to recover cuz it'll be bleeding and stuff.

P.S. I started playing BTW again and I love it. Just reaching the diamond age and renewable food now and it feels like such an accomplishment. Sent you a little something in appreciation. ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Shearing cows [Totally a suggestion]

Post by FlowerChild »

Sarudak wrote:Hey I was thinking that sometime leather is hard to come by so maybe it would be cool if you could shear cow and get some of the leather off of them. Of course you'll probably get kicked but it could totally be really worth it bcuz it's hard to get leather sometimes in the early game. Then you'll need to leave some time for the cow to recover cuz it'll be bleeding and stuff.
Hehe... Hellraiser cows are the kind of thing I dream of on a regular basis, so this isn't one I haven't considered before ;)

P.S. I started playing BTW again and I love it. Just reaching the diamond age and renewable food now and it feels like such an accomplishment. Sent you a little something in appreciation. ;)
Thanks man! Glad you're having fun with it again :)
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Believe it or not, this is actually a real minecraft suggestion in the forums. And a real mod too.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mi ... aring-cows

http://ftbwiki.org/Force_Shears

*Kills Himself*
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jorgebonafe wrote:Believe it or not, this is actually a real minecraft suggestion in the forums. And a real mod too.
Bah...I don't think that mod even has skinless cows walking/writhing around. Pussies.

If I didn't work so long to make leather a meaningful part of the progression, it's probably the kind of thing I'd be tempted to do right ;)
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Aaaah, what could've been. Shearing mystery leather off other players comes to mind :D
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

Easy there Ramsay.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire