Looking to play BTW on your sever!!

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
DinoDikslam

Looking to play BTW on your sever!!

Post by DinoDikslam »

Hi ive been playing BTW for awhile and gotten to the point of leveling up priest to level 3 and thats it.
But i would like to join with a couple of people to start fresh and play together.
GunGuyGunner

Re: Looking to play BTW on your sever!!

Post by GunGuyGunner »

DinoDikslam wrote:Hi ive been playing BTW for awhile and gotten to the point of leveling up priest to level 3 and thats it.
But i would like to join with a couple of people to start fresh and play together.
Hey!

You're very welcome to join us on QuackerZ but the server activities been a little on the low side recently. I know some of us have been thinking about starting again from scratch in our world and that may gain a few more players - alternatively there's also Amalga as well, not sure if they're more active than us!
DinoDikslam

Re: Looking to play BTW on your sever!!

Post by DinoDikslam »

GunGuyGunner wrote:
DinoDikslam wrote:Hi ive been playing BTW for awhile and gotten to the point of leveling up priest to level 3 and thats it.
Hey!

You're very welcome to join us on QuackerZ but the server activities been a little on the low side recently. I know some of us have been thinking about starting again from scratch in our world and that may gain a few more players - alternatively there's also Amalga as well, not sure if they're more active than us!

id be down to do that =]