Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
GunGuyGunner

Re: Quackers Friendly Coop Server [Whitelisted]

Post by GunGuyGunner »

razar51 wrote:Sorry I have not been on lately. I have been playing FF14 ARR a lot lately, and then the steam summer sale happened, etc.
Haha thats perfectly acceptable. It was a good one this time around, picked up some good'uns pretty cheap!
FerretFitz wrote:have been a long time lurker of these forums. Played with the mod since day one. started losing my fun in better than wolves and i was hoping i could join a server and that would re spark my fun. I work as a mechanic at a Canadian tire.
Sure! Whats your Minecraft Username? I'll get ya whitelisted! :)
FerretFitz

Post by FerretFitz »

My minecraft username is sucubussy
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

FerretFitz wrote:My minecraft username is sucubussy
Righto, got ya whitelisted. The Server IP is: 185.38.148.91:25572 and I'll PM you the Teamspeak IP as well.
Maybe see ya later! :)
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

I realize there are some people who want to join a BTW server but they can't because all of them are whitelisted and require a post to these forums in order to get in and obviously at the moment Flowerchild has locked down registration to the forum.

So if you would like to click on THIS LINK then you can fill in an application form to the server and possibly get in! :)
TheOriginalSteve

Post by TheOriginalSteve »

username: legitairsoft123
my friend also is starting BTW and he would like to play as well his username: blacknapalmrain9
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

TheOriginalSteve wrote:username: legitairsoft123
my friend also is starting BTW and he would like to play as well his username: blacknapalmrain9
Righto, just whitelisted ya both! :)
TheOriginalSteve

could you also add HydraH_PVP
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

TheOriginalSteve wrote:could you also add HydraH_PVP
Done! :)
TheOriginalSteve

my friend HydraH_PVP needs his player file deleted. he's crashing when he joins
TheOriginalSteve

disregard my last comment. also could you add wurmatron, troykoffeman, andrurox14, jacobrock1423 I think that's it :) not sure if any of them will join they sound interested. btw why isn't the server open to the public if you just add everyone :P
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Can I just remind everybody that I do not tolerate stealing and the takings of other peoples stuff without permission!
I've had some reports of some stuff going missing these past few days from various people and if it keeps happening I will start having to temporary ban some people until I can find out the culprit.

I'm happy for people to take a short supply from communal such as basic food, tools, wood and stone but I'd rather you didn't take any of the valuables such as Iron and Gold as they are used for communal area in building projects.

Also I've been seeing an increased amount of Creeper Holes, if you happen to see a creeper hole or you caused one, please take the time to fix the surrounding area otherwise this server will turn into the wastelands before we know it.

Thanks
TheOriginalSteve

I got a "You are not whitelisted on this server" message when I tried to log on this afternoon (IGN: legitairsoft123). Not really sure what is going on and would like to know. I have a YouTube series of about 10 episodes of it and would like to continue. So a reply would be appreciated.
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

Gunner! Server down :(
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

mc_isaac wrote:Gunner! Server down :(
Ahhh sorry about that, just needed to put some more money in the machine. Should be up again now! :)
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

Thanks man!
TheOriginalSteve

So am I forever un-whitelisted? If so, I'd like to know so I can stop trying to log on.
mc_dunedin

Post by mc_dunedin »

"So am I forever un-whitelisted? If so, I'd like to know so I can stop trying to log on."

You stole stuff from other players' bases. You denied it. You bragged about it in your Youtube Videos.
Go figure.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

TheOriginalSteve wrote:So am I forever un-whitelisted? If so, I'd like to know so I can stop trying to log on.
I did send you a PM in relation to this and I would have hoped that you had read it. I didn't really want to announce that your banned on the forum as it might cause unwanted drama - but yes, as Dunedin hinted, you and your group are banned. I posted a message on the forums, saying that I did not tolerate stealing in any circumstances and that it would be a bannable offense and yet the stealing continued. Luckily someone pointed out to me your videos and there was enough proof in the videos for me too ban you all. I really didn't want to have to ban you lot but you broke a rule and I do not tolerate rule breakers, especially if its stealing other players items and it upsets people.

I'd be happy if we just kept it there please, no arguing, thanks.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

Time for a New World?

Quite a few people have kinda finished BTW now on their land and are stuck for things to do, and I don't think I'll be finishing BTW anytime soon because I'm really not that fond of this world.
Would anybody be willing to start again?

I've heard Rakanes spoke to most people and most people are up for it but I just want to make sure 100% that everybody's happy to do so. After we start a new world I'll upload the world that we're playing now to a DropBox account so you can continue playing in the future if need be.

Thoughts? Comments? :D

EDIT:
Oh and one more thing, if we are to start up a new world it'll be nice if we could all go at the same pace as each other so we can do group expeditions that we never did on our current world. So like, The Nether, The End and even mining! I'll do my best to be on a bit more as well.
mc_isaac

Post by mc_isaac »

I have no problems with this.
I probably won't be on much until this happens or officially doesn't happen though.
So let's set a date and time!
I'm even okay with partnering with people co-op style as to not get too far ahead. It's one of those things though that the people who play more will be further along etc...
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

mc_isaac wrote:I have no problems with this.
I probably won't be on much until this happens or officially doesn't happen though.
So let's set a date and time!
I'm even okay with partnering with people co-op style as to not get too far ahead. It's one of those things though that the people who play more will be further along etc...
Well if everyone's around then I'm happy to do it tonight!
If it is today then it'll be 11pm-12am UK time.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Can I join? I kinda miss playing multiplayer...
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

jorgebonafe wrote:Can I join? I kinda miss playing multiplayer...
Absolutely! :)
Tell me abit about yourself and I'll whitelist ya for tonight!
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

GunGuyGunner wrote:
jorgebonafe wrote:Can I join? I kinda miss playing multiplayer...
Absolutely! :)
Tell me abit about yourself and I'll whitelist ya for tonight!
Ok, well.. My name is Jorge, and I'm a btw addict. Hi. I use btw several times a week. Can't help myself :(

I study computer science, and I made a plugin for btw too. Which you are more then welcome to add to your server if you want :) *wink wink*

I don't know XD Wanna know anything in particular?
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
GunGuyGunner

Post by GunGuyGunner »

jorgebonafe wrote: Ok, well.. My name is Jorge, and I'm a btw addict. Hi. I use btw several times a week. Can't help myself :(

I study computer science, and I made a plugin for btw too. Which you are more then welcome to add to your server if you want :) *wink wink*

I don't know XD Wanna know anything in particular?
Haha I'm sure thats OK! XD
Whats your IGN? Also whats the plugin you've got then?