Amalga: Co-op - V4.A1 Humpdated Camel

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
DeusExMachina647

Re: Amalga: Co-op -Steel Surprise

Post by DeusExMachina647 »

I changed my name from annoy4nce647 to DeusExMachina647, mind whitelisting me again?
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

DeusExMachina647 wrote:I changed my name from annoy4nce647 to DeusExMachina647, mind whitelisting me again?
Rewhitelisted!
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

You'll have to rename his player.dat file as well. Otherwise, he'll connect with an empty inventory at spawn.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
DeusExMachina647

Katalliaan wrote:You'll have to rename his player.dat file as well. Otherwise, he'll connect with an empty inventory at spawn.
I don't mind, I didn't have much on me anyway
Floyper

Post by Floyper »

Hey Serra It's been awhile.
Im not sure if you remember me but i played on Pks server with you probably over a year ago now.
I was wondering where this server was hosted because if its anywhere near me i might
consider joining up.
SerraNova

Post by SerraNova »

DONUT!!!! :D The server is hosted in California. I'll pm you the IP so you can test the lag for yourself, but we would sure love to have you join!
DeusExMachina647

because I didn't want to wait until I could be on at a time when anyone else is due to time zone differences, I decided to ask here, is there a dung farm anywhere? and if not, am I allowed to create one?
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

DeusExMachina647 wrote:because I didn't want to wait until I could be on at a time when anyone else is due to time zone differences, I decided to ask here, is there a dung farm anywhere? and if not, am I allowed to create one?
There's not currently a public dung farm, just a couple private ones. Feel free to make your own! And players could lend you some if you do happen to be on the same time as others.
morsmaestro

Post by morsmaestro »

I just got my computer back.

I keep getting errors. Mostly socket write errors. Did something change? Do I need to update something? I did just update java.
SerraNova

Post by SerraNova »

Great news that you got your computer back!!

And then you try to play and get that.... boooo. Nothing changed on this end. Searching for the error message gave quite a few people having the same problem and some possible solutions. Hope you find one that fixes it soon!
morsmaestro

Post by morsmaestro »

Antivirus strikes again.

I am back.

Update:
My previous floating island idea is on hold as it's a bit too ambitious right now. I have the screws still.

I decided Galaxy's and Serra's gorgeous bridge needs traffic, so I'm making my new base a stone city at the other end of it, keeping in mind the rail route to spawn. I'm now laying roads and erecting a Chicken sandwich cafe.

I am also in need of jungle saplings either by 1 week loan at interest, or trade for mossy, redstone, soul urns, I think I also have broadheads.
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

I'm not on much at the moment; but head over the the Everfree. [portal 9 on the map]

There's a jungle tree farm between the mob grinder and western desert- trees should [hopefully] be grown.
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
SerraNova

Post by SerraNova »

morsmaestro wrote: I decided Galaxy's and Serra's gorgeous bridge needs traffic, so I'm making my new base a stone city at the other end of it, keeping in mind the rail route to spawn. I'm now laying roads and erecting a Chicken sandwich cafe.
I wondered what kind of a machine you were starting there! Nice!
morsmaestro

Post by morsmaestro »

Is there any mob that gives off slimy squishy sounds? Freaked out now.

Do emerald blocks do that? I found some emerald blocks.

EDIT: Oh, silverfish. Silverfish make that sound.
Do silverfish always inhabit extreme hills? Does that mean I'm near a stronghold?
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

morsmaestro wrote:Is there any mob that gives off slimy squishy sounds? Freaked out now.

Do emerald blocks do that? I found some emerald blocks.

EDIT: Oh, silverfish. Silverfish make that sound.
Do silverfish always inhabit extreme hills? Does that mean I'm near a stronghold?
Our macaroni overlords rule from their mountain thrones, so they have the best view of us peasants. You must be getting nearer to them, be careful.
Biological_TNT

Post by Biological_TNT »

Hi everyone ^^
After not having played for a while now the need to play BTW on a server again overcomes me, which is why I'm hereby applying to be whitelisted :P
IGN: TNTs_Best
Experience with BTW: pretty good I'd say, also on servers
Maturity: Uhhhm... maybe like 60-70? If 100 would be some prophet :D
Aaaaand my favourite ice cream flavor is definitely glorious AFTER EIGHT.
morsmaestro

Post by morsmaestro »

I has a gift for the server.
Spoiler
Show
I'll keep it at Puerto Del Sol until the current community one gets down to zero bars.
morsmaestro

Post by morsmaestro »

This thread needs more activity. I try not to double post, but I can't help it this time.

Phoenix's mobtrap at Tartarus is now functional for gold, blaze rods, magma cream, and wither heads. Needs some auto-smelting put in, but it has a decent output now. There's still a little room to expand it, but I stopped after realizing it's now well out of the fortress bounding box, so building it any more would increase pigmen spawning at the expense of fortress mobs.
Elusivehawk

Post by Elusivehawk »

In case anyone mistakenly thinks I've died, I'm currently going through some difficult (As in, "would be homeless right now if not for my church") times, and will probably be unable to join for a while still. I'll try to get on later today, but no promises.
Doms3Pugs

Post by Doms3Pugs »

Sorry I haven't been in in like 4ever... I am trying to be more active on the server now that school is almost out.

-Doms3Pugs
SerraNova

Re: Amalga: Co-op - IP Change

Post by SerraNova »

Hi all! There's a change in the IP of the server. I'll contact as many active players as I can, but if I miss you or if you're coming back from a long break, just PM or email and I'll get it to you.
naHukep

Post by naHukep »

Hi, all! I'm 32 years old and live in Russia. Sorry for my bad english.

1. naHukep
2. a little experience with BTW(built a mill and a saw), because i'm losing the battle vs HCS time after time (I invented to go along the border of biomes and put a signs in the place of convergence of three one, but I could not learn HCS area alone)
3. 69 or above :)
4. vanilla with chocolate and raisins or nuts
GalaxyTreader

Post by GalaxyTreader »

naHukep wrote:Hi, all! I'm 32 years old and live in Russia. Sorry for my bad english.

1. naHukep
2. a little experience with BTW(built a mill and a saw), because i'm losing the battle vs HCS time after time (I invented to go along the border of biomes and put a signs in the place of convergence of three one, but I could not learn HCS area alone)
3. 69 or above :)
4. vanilla with chocolate and raisins or nuts
You've been whitelisted, check PM for info. The servers been updated to 4.A Dingo, watch out for slimes!
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

GalaxyTreader wrote: You've been whitelisted, check PM for info. The servers been updated to 4.A Dingo, watch out for slimes!
well, I live in a swamp, so....*bleep*
Finalcord

Post by Finalcord »

I would like to apply!

1. In-game name - Finalcord
2. Experience with BTW and experience on servers - I have made it to the high-tier technologies several times, and have played on servers with other modpacks
3. Rate your maturity on a scale of 1 to 100 - Roughly 83, though I'm happy to crack wise when the situation allows
4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? - Hmm... chocolate fudge