Looking for one co-op buddy

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Caevin

Looking for one co-op buddy

Post by Caevin »

As the title states, I'm looking for one person to play BTW together with (and potentially other games in the future).

I'd like to play in the larger servers (I've joined up with a few over the years) but well, large groups are intimidating (I mean, just look at my post count, I'm clearly not a strong community member). I like playing with just another person, and it makes the world more personal anyway.

So, if you're maybe in a similar situation, and want to play together, you should send me a message!
Lukea153222221

Re: Looking for one co-op buddy

Post by Lukea153222221 »

You remind me of myself; a little nervous to get out there.

I was never very good at the survival aspect of BTW in general...
...and I haven't played much of Minecraft scene the end of last year.

This could be a learning experience for me; relearning BTW...

It may work out...
...but I am afraid it's not going to.

About me
IGN
Lukea153222221
A little young; 13, getting ready for freshmen years.
Personality
Creative, Good-willed, Mature for age.
Experience with the mod
Experienced in content; not in skill, Never dedicated in any servers too much.
Experience in Minecraft
Mostly an architect, Not very good at survival, I spend quite a bit of time developing creative worlds.
What I want to do
First off, I would prefer for the server to be survival only; despite my radius of talent. I believe you want it the way I said it as well. I most definitely can not host the server. My collection of scrached up, slow, and outdated laptops exceeds the normal limit. My internet service also charges a monthly fee for having a forwarded port.

Side Note This is technically my first post, but I have been involved in the community before and other BTW servers. Examples include Almaga Server, and an unnamed co-op server that died a while back.

That's all I have to say. Sorry about it being quite long. I hope we can work it out.
- Lukea15