Ignis (Co-Op Survival Server) [BTW 4.99999A0C Marsupial?!]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
DevidIta

Re: Ignis (Co-Op Survival Server) [BTW 4.99999A0C Marsupial?

Post by DevidIta »

Hello :D

Your experience with BTW?
I'm an Old(ish) player of BTW,Recently started playing it again,so i have a quite long experience since i've been playing for a year or so ^^
Why do you want to join this specific server?
Because i like playing with other people from time to time...And this server looked good :)
How do you like building your bases? (underground, city, houses etc).
I usually build a little hut with an underground bunker...so yea i would say underground base.
How often will you be able to play on the server?
As long as i have time and internet connection i can play everyday :D
In-game-name?
DevidIta
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

G'day mate! Enjoy playing on the server :D
There is a farm at spawn if you get too hungry.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Alright, it's been a long time since I was anyone on this server, and personally my interest in Better Than Wolves and Minecraft in general has unfortunately dropped dramastically over the past 6 months. I will be closing down the server from tonight. Was fun while it lasted, but all nice things have to come to an end, and that end is now :/

Cheers
Erik

*this subforum can be locked down if an Mr. Admin so desires*
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Put the map up for download if you can :)
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Shit man, thanks for reminding me :D! Completely forgot about that D;
EDIT: Sorry for taking a week to reply, as I stated, my interest in BTW has dropped, and Im not on these forums to much anymore.
EDIT #2: Going away from home for a couble of days, will upload it as soon as i get the chance!
MyDareMan

Post by MyDareMan »

Application:

I am fairly experienced with Better then wolves, and Have great learning capabilities.

I want to join this server to do constructive activities, but still have a bit of fun.

I love building bases of all kinds, i also enjoy building machinery and "foundations".

I will be able to play pretty often, i don't know exact times.

My in game name is MyDareMan.

This concludes my formal application.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

You probably didnt see me earlier posts, but this server is closed and very inactive. It would be cool to have you playing, but frankly playing multiplayer without other players isn't very interesting and I doubt you will have very much fun here :( Sorry man
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

I apologise for everyone having to wait this long, I completely forgot about it, sorry about that.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xpiu1c ... up_thingy¨

Please do tell me if the download is broken or something similar.
TaterBoy

Post by TaterBoy »

Hey man, long time no see, just wanted to tell you, I may have done something wrong, but when I downloaded everything I ended up in a the world about the same place I last logged off, except buried in the ground (Interestingly I had my inventory including Mattock and Battleaxe.) When I got to the surface, the world was devoid of everything, a clean slate. I loved a lot of the stuff I and the others built and would love to see them again. Just wondering how it's possible to have my inventory as I left it, but the world is blank.

Thanks for the download though. :D
Cthulhu for President: It's not the right choice, it's the only choice.
SerraNova

Post by SerraNova »

Same symptom.

If you do try to re-upload, could you zip the folders so there are fewer downloads, please?

But hey, thanks for doing it at all! :)
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Will try to re-upload as soon as I get the chance. Sorry for being so bad at uploading this btw, have never really done this before.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Right, I uploaded it and of course forgot to link it...
It *should* work now https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xpiu1c ... kup_thingy
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Could you zip that folder and upload as well? Without a pro account I have to download 500 files 1 by 1.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Sorry man, I tried doing that quite a few times. Not sure why, but I couldnt get it to work :/ It was either this, or most likely no download at all :(
I know its a pain in the arse, and i apologise for it. But I REALLY am happy that you guys are actually interested in a download, I didnt expect that :)
sacrife

Post by sacrife »

Ok, I bought a medafire pro account to download it, but the world doesnt work. I spawned in a void with my correct items first. When I respawned the entire world was freshly generated.

Are you sure you got the correct world from the server?
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

I finally took the time to get it to work. I think the latest backup was corrupted, so I had to use an older one, but its better than no download at all. Apologies for that.
But in all cereal, I really am sorry for taking so fucking long. It's not really fair to any of you, especially not considering that I promised I would set up a world download. A lot of stuff just ended up going in the way each time I finally had the time to do it (if you dont already know it, my upload speed is really bloody shit). I guess it mainly just comes down to lazyness, which is, again, not really a very good excuse.

Anyway, here is it https://www.mediafire.com/?0bt6h3d733hbhjt If there are any problems at all with the download, please let me know, and I will do my best to fix it ASAP, and hopefully it should only take a couble days.

Cheers
PS: I compressed everything into one winrar file, and sorry Sacrife that I made you waste money on a premium account. I feel really bad for that.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

Earlier today I was notified that the file i had set up for download didn't work very well, so I set up a new download, and he says it works fine now. Here it is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6k9m9x4ghein ... V0J7a?dl=0