Icyopolis [BTW v4.99999A0C Marsupial?!]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Rob

Icyopolis [BTW v4.99999A0C Marsupial?!]

Post by Rob »

A whitelisted server using Icynewyear's single player world as it's foundation. The server is currently home to a handful or two worth of YouTubers, also a few non-tubers. This thread is here to help with series promotions, server communication and collaborations among those inhabitants.

Just because you were given the ability to play on this server, does not mean you have immunity from being removed for breaking these rules.
  • Server is Cooperative.
  • No PvP.
  • No asshattery.(rude, obscene, sexist or racist behavior)
  • Unless building together, please leave enough space between build sites to allow for proper base building.
Linked to a Playlist if one is available, otherwise linking to the first episode for Icyopolis.

Icynewyear:
Adventures in Icyopolis Season 2 "We're Back!"
(No Playlist found)
Arrobee:
Arrobee's Adventure in Icyopolis

Sockthing:
Sock's Icyopolis Adventure: Better Than Wolves | Multiplayer

RexConnors:
Rex Plays BTW: Icyopolis Ep 1
(No Playlist found)
List will be updated as Icyopians upload their content to YouTubes.

If you're interested in joining the server, please visit Icynewyear's Patreon account. The link can be found in any Icyopolis video.

Thread created with permission and by request of Icynewyear.
Thanks to Sockthing for the 'Welcome to Icyopolis' and section icons.
Credit for thumbnail creations go to their respective designers.
Rob

Re: Icyopolis [BTW v4.99999A0C Marsupial?!]

Post by Rob »

Will be recording my next block of Icyopolis videos in about an hour fifteen minutes. Just a heads up if anyone is interested in some server time together, not necessarily recording together. :D
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

Is it a one time payment to join the server?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Guys, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I talked to Icy about this thread. My understanding was that it was a means for existing members of the server to coordinate and put up links to their vids, NOT a recruiting effort for what is basically a pay-to-play server.

The above unfortunately falls into the latter category, so I feel obliged to close it down. I was also under the impression Icy himself was going to be running this thread, which I would have felt a tad more comfortable with. If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.