From Better Than Wolves Wiki
Tables are a type of aesthetic block introduced by Better Than Wolves. They come in multiple varieties:
|Name||Ingredients||Input » Output|
Keep in Mind=
- You need a Crafting Table to craft wooden tables, and an Anvil for non wooden ones.
- Tables placed next to each other combine so that only the corner ones have legs.
- Tables look great when use together with Benches and Fences.
- Tables stop spiders climbing up them, but they don't stop projectiles.
- As of Version 4.64, Flower Child replaced the vanilla tables in villages that where made of wooden pressure plates placed on fences with BTW's Tables since the clicking caused by the pressure plates was an immersion breaker. This change does not affect any villages made before this update.
- Similar to fences, you can mine/place blocks through the gaps in tables, and arrows can also go through the gaps.
- Mushrooms can grow on top of tables.
- Snow can accumulate on top of tables.