The Mill Stone is a contraption made from heavy stone. When Mechanical power is applied, the gear inside is turned. The gear crushes some raw materials into finer materials that may be more usaful than the original form. Items put into the millstone are ground one-by-one, and the products of grinding are ejected in a random horizontal direction. Each item takes the millstone 10 seconds to grind when provided with a continuous source of Mechanical power. Any item that cannot be ground will simply stay in the Mill Stone's inventory.
|Name||Ingredients||Input » Output|
|Mill Stone|| Stone,
- Bone -> 3x Bone Meal
- Skeleton Skull -> 6x Bone Meal
- Wither Skeleton Skull -> 6x Bone Meal
- Coal -> Coal Dust
- Cocoa Beans -> Cocoa Powder
- Dandelion -> 2x Dandelion Yellow Dye
- Wheat -> Flour
- Netherrack -> Ground Netherrack
- Hemp -> 4x Hemp Fiber
- Rose -> 2x Rose Red Dye
- Leather -> Scoured Leather
- Cut Leather -> Cut Scoured Leather
- Sugar Canes -> Sugar
- Companion Cube -> 3x Rose Red, 10x String, and a Raw Wolfchop
Keep in Mind
- It can only be powered by an axle if it is going directly into the top or bottom of the block.
- All processed material it produces is immediately ejected to the sides of the Mill Stone, even if there are blocks there (the items will get stuck in the blocks).